• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by sephirot_rules

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Passion adaptations?

I prefer that song way better than Simple and Clean, I just listened tot he song about 7 times in a row and I still love it ^_^
  2. S

December 22

Yes....oh.. and I don't like spoilers either.
  3. S

December 22

It's confidential * get's his sunglasses takes out his gadget the one from Men In Black that erases memories and does it on SK * you were going out with a mokey called Lulu, she left you for a piece of cracker. U like to play domino's on weekends and hate peanut butter.
  4. S

December 22

I heard from a relient source ( not telling who ) that it was going to come out Feb. 11 06 in the U.S.
  5. S

Defending Kindgom Hearts 2

Pedro Fernandez is a great name XD
  6. S

Defending Kindgom Hearts 2

I only read like 7 paragraphs till' I got tired *scratches head, but from what I read I think that people that say "mean" things about KH2 aren't really fans. It seems that KH2 will be an awesome/original game and I don't think anyone should say otherwise.
  7. S

Cute

Kairi and Aeris
  8. S

If someone Died!!!

I would unless Sora, Riku, and Kairi died then i would probably not play the game anymore
  9. S

Favorite Organization Member

Well he has a big nose and a big chin.
  10. S

Favorite Organization Member

unm.... Axel, Marluxia, and Zexion, Vexen sucks!!
  11. S

What part of KH did you enjoy playing the most?

when i fought in the Games in the Colusseum, beating the hell out of Ansem
  12. S

Saddest part of KH

When Riku stays behind when he closes the door, Kairi drawing a paupu fruit toward Sora, hthe rest of the end. when i finished the game too, couldn't get over that for a week
  13. S

Bhk Playable

So is it like Goofy and Donald, that u can make him part of ur party or just some places where u can use him?
  14. S

When will they have a playable demo of KH2?

I want the KH2 demo, and i want it now!!!
  15. S

Your feelings about KH

Well its 1 of a kind, but it does involve a couple or characters from the FF series, but its not like FF
Back