• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by sepheroth1

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Yea so..

I was looking at games and what not, and in japan silent hill origins is called silent hill zero, so could tht mean kh zero would be called kh origins here, if tht makes sence with the game i guess?
  2. S

Online kh game

would you like to see an online kh game, whether it be online keybade wars, or anythinthing else. Your views and ideas are greatly welcomed.
  3. S

Cool idea for spin off game.

Id like to see a kh game were we get to play through the whole game as riku/mickey, giving us some ne wlight on thier stories. Like rik is main game and "master hard" game mode would be mickey, after kh2 i think new kh games need some better difficulty.
  4. S

Possible names for E.S.

It was in KH2 FM + when u fight him.
  5. S

Total Control of the Heart

i had a very similair theory to this a little while back but didnt put it as you had. interesting
  6. S

Possible names for E.S.

I figured i could try and think of some names for E.S. since we have aqua and ven ( water and wind in latin) so i thought, EARTH sea and sky, or ground water and wind, from those sayings or what ever. So i looked up ground in the latin dictionary and found these which i think could be possible...
  7. S

key blades

what do you mean by this?
  8. S

Real and Fake keyblades

I been reading a lot of stuff with "real" keyblades being ones with key chains and anythign else is just fake. I would have to disagree with this though. I think that any keyblades with key chains are keyblades directly connected to kingdom hearts, why sora could lock hearts, and lock keyholes...
  9. S

sora connected to Kingdom Hearts?

I was thinking about this and it almost seems like sora is connected to kingdom hearts. In KH he had kairi's heart and was able to give that back to her, in KH2 it is implied Axel gains a heart while fighting along sora so i think it could be possible sora is able to tap into kingdom hearts or...
  10. S

E.S. is a nobody

assuming the game take place in a differernt time it is quite possible and also i think nobodys aren't always the person they come shell that is left behind and that any shell can be used, like in the case of when sora was brought from being a heartless and if roxas was sora's shell that was...
  11. S

possible meaning of ES's words

that person was Xehanorts heartless assuming the game take place in a differernt time it is quite possible and also i think nobodys aren't always the person they come shell that is left behind and that any shell can be used, like in the case of when he was brought from being a heartless and if...
  12. S

E.S. is a nobody

well even if the did look similair that doesnt sstop U.E.M. from doing somehing or E.S. doing somethign to change thier look. like riku let into the darkness within his heart to become Xeharnorts heartless, who is saying U.E.M. didnt do the same
  13. S

possible meaning of ES's words

I belive that the roxas we seen in the cut seen where he is battle sora is actualy ven with all his memories because why, why did he choose you as refearing to the keyblade who, as you mentioned, was never meant for sora but what they didnt realize is that keyblades have a mind of thier own.
  14. S

E.S. is a nobody

roxas didnt look completely like sora and niehter did nanime with kairi
  15. S

E.S. is a nobody

This idea came to me after looking at a subbed cutseen from kh2 final mix in which riku is fighting roxas and Diz comes and says "did he say he hated sora?" or somethign but anyway heres what came to me. I was trying to figure out how U.E.M. could be a nobody/ heartles as some think and...
Back