• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by SentimentOfTruth

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. SentimentOfTruth

Melody Of Memory Favorite Songs

Wave of Darkness I has been a go-to for me since the demo; I grew to really love the track while attempting to earn an All Excellent on Proud Mode. I also found myself revisiting The Tumbling a lot during my playthrough, which I found to be a ton of fun because of the flow. It also happens to be...
  2. SentimentOfTruth

News ► Kingdom Hearts is coming to PC! Releasing March 30 exclusively on the Epic Games Store

I believe some of it stems from Epic Games being partially - roughly 40% - owned by the Chinese company Tencent, who themselves are quite controversial for several reasons. Their conduct in situations such as this, with their focus on timed exclusivity deals, is also a common criticism...
  3. SentimentOfTruth

News ► Kingdom Hearts is coming to PC! Releasing March 30 exclusively on the Epic Games Store

I would guess that II.8 and KH3, and maybe MoM would simply have an uncapped framerate, allowing for any refresh rate people could really want. 1.5+II.5, at least speaking for KH1 and KH2, would likely break completely above 60fps, because the physics are tied to the game's framerate, as seems...
  4. SentimentOfTruth

I'd be more surprised if it didn't; I assume it'll just support all the standard monitor resolutions. Ultrawide support is going to be curious. And as Blenderudit mentioned, the Pro version of 1.5+II.5 runs at native 4K, though Re:CoM's cutscenes, Days and Re:coded, and a select few other...
  5. SentimentOfTruth

Any recommendation for a gaming PC?

As MATGSY said, asking on r/buildapc is probably your best bet, but it won't hurt to answer your questions all the same. 1. If you feel confident that you could follow a guide and build a PC yourself, you should do it this way; pre-built computers cost a little more than the total sum of their...
  6. SentimentOfTruth

If your initial reaction to other systems getting the game you like is negative because it's not only yours anymore, then you frankly don't deserve much of anything. It's such an incredibly selfish, obnoxious and melodramatic response to opening the series up to new players and possibilities...
  7. SentimentOfTruth

Skins

It's the hair. For some reason the KH3 model really downplays KH1 Sora's hair, and it makes his head look disproportionate. It makes his ears look huge as well; you can see it a bit more clearly if you put it next to something like the 1.5 or MoM renders. I wish they'd done more with that model...
  8. SentimentOfTruth

Screenshots From KH3 And KH3: RE MIND That Prove, Beyond Doubt, That Kairi And the Princesses of Heart Possess Darkness

I have no intention of insulting your friends, I apologise if it came across that way. But a lot of what you say to support your arguments seem to revolve around what your friend says on the subject; it doesn't hold up as a good defence for what you're trying to convey, because they're not here...
  9. SentimentOfTruth

Screenshots From KH3 And KH3: RE MIND That Prove, Beyond Doubt, That Kairi And the Princesses of Heart Possess Darkness

The emboldened part I've highlighted in your reply is a truly petty attempt at trying to twist the conversation in your favour and to try and use my own words against me as if you just hit me with the greatest retort ever conceived by man. At no point in my previous post did I say that the...
  10. SentimentOfTruth

Your incessant dismissal of evidence to the contrary from within the source material is quite frankly insufferable. You don't get to cherry-pick what is and is not canon from the games, Paul. Your opinions on characters or the content of the in-game journals in no way invalidates them. On top of...
  11. SentimentOfTruth

(SPOILERS) Union X: Darkness Makes a Move

That's "Scent of Silence" from the CoM soundtrack. Things are certainly getting interesting with the main story, and I'm eager to see the translated scene. I just wish it hadn't taken so long to get here.
  12. SentimentOfTruth

News ► Kingdom Hearts HD collections confirmed for Xbox One in 2020

Even though I don't own the console itself, I'm happy for Xbox One players who finally get to experience all of the games in some shape or form. I don't really expect the games to perform any better on an Xbox One X, or even a standard Xbox One, than they would on the PS4 and the Pro, but I am...
  13. SentimentOfTruth

The Real Kingdom Hearts and what color it is

While that's entirely plausible, it would beg the question as to why Kingdom Hearts changed colour between Birth by Sleep and III; Master Xehanort summons it in the exact same manner in both games, yet their appearance differs. Even comparing it to II's "hearts of men" version, it's closest...
  14. SentimentOfTruth

Does anybody recognize this boot?

I think the pair in the centre of the first image are Dark Riku's? They've got that same general shape to them as Riku's KH1 shoes do: rounded, but not as emphasised as Sora's.
  15. SentimentOfTruth

The Real Kingdom Hearts and what color it is

I always assumed that the true Kingdom Hearts was yellow, and never understood why the one in BbS was blue. I don't even think there's an actual reason for it? Unless there's something really obscure somewhere out there that explains it. Someone probably just thought it was a cool concept from...
Back