• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by SenSx

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Letters to SE USA/JAPAN(KH2FM+): need addresses

Since the chances ot get KH2FM+ outside Japan are getting very low, I'm going to send a letter to SE USA and SE JAPAN, both in English. For those who live in Europe like me, I also try to write to our publisher: ubisoft. The question is not: "is it really worth it?", but it's: "How much do I...
  2. S

KH2FM+ Outside-of-Japan Release Date Speculation

Yeah, don't tell me it's not even up to him a little, it's his project, if he really wanted it to be released outside Japan, he would do his best. He just doesn"t care less about us, and if KH2FM+ does not come here, we've got our confirmation that SE is still treating us like *****.... I...
  3. S

Well, I couldn't personnaly, Above all, I want KH2:FM+ for the new boss of the organisation and critical mode.
  4. S

Well you know, FFI AND FFII anniversary collection have still no release date in europe, they say nothing about that, but they will be out in Europe. Same for FFXII revenant wings, no date for US and Europe if I'm right (didn't see anything about it). So this could be the same for KH2:FM+...
  5. S

Damn! I dreamt last night that KH2FM+ was released world wide! I swear! It can be just a coincidence! lets pray all together!
  6. S

Yeah I still have hope about that, I'll wait untill E3, then if there is nothing about that there, I'll wait untill TGS. THEN, if there is still nothing about that there I suppose I will have some hope left and I'll wait untill the end of the year and the beginning if the year 2008(the date...
  7. S

Damn I can't wait anymore....I'm dying for KH2FM+ in Europe! If we miss it I don't know how I could do...I will hate Square Enix if they don't give it to us... same for FFXII international too... can't stop thinking about it.... I need to do something! Petitions are not enough, mails yeah, I...
  8. S

Quest for Release

I completly agree with this, I could do anything to have it. I'm French and I tried to do the same thing on our own forums. The best thing to do is in my opinion, to send email to SE US cause they said thay will send back all those emails to SE Japan, to make them change their mind. SE europe...
  9. S

Square Enix Party USA

You are all speaking about E3, for a possible annoncment about a US/UE realease of KH2:FM+. But I heard SE was going to make a party for the US too, in Los Angeles if I remember. Did anyone think about that? If there is a annoncement to make about that, the SE party fits very well, and that...
Back