• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by senninichigo

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Spoilers ► Theories about certain characters after what we learn during KHUX's ending.

Oh gotcha thanks for the images. This makes everything even more confusing.
  2. S

Spoilers ► Theories about certain characters after what we learn during KHUX's ending.

I gave up playing KHUX awhile ago and just watched the cutscenes many times but I thought the area that she spawned in was a part of Dwarf Woodlands where you fought the heartless with the apple in its hands. Is that not right? I agree with you that he's capable but our perception of "demyx"...
  3. S

What Would Make You Give Up On Kingdom Hearts?

Well the triangle to win button did dumb things down a bit but the enemies were a lot more complex and Sora had a lot more versatility and balance to his moves and abilities so they even each other out depending on the enemy your facing. I would say reflect and limits made the game more simple...
  4. S

Well for starters both Elrena and Lauriam are recompleted in Enchanted Dominion but the question is are they just in different spots of the world at the same time or at different times? It would be hard to make a connection to different times because whoever has the memories of them would have...
  5. S

What Would Make You Give Up On Kingdom Hearts?

If the series continues gatcha games with the most important story updates and a big gap between japanese and global versions then I just wouldn't put money into the games and watch everything to be caught up for the next mainline game. Also KH3 not having things other main titles did (coliseum...
  6. S

Xehanort is pure evil

I just saw the title of this thread after the KHUX finale and it definitely doesn't age well does it............
  7. S

Another name in the Dark inferno identity hat

Well Braig/Xigbar is re-completed by the end of KH3 so I doubt it would be him but as far as dark inferno is concerned we fight him twice; once as a secret boss and another time once "darkness" casts us out of Ven's heart. Dark inferno may just be a pure heartless that is very powerful born from...
  8. S

Riku & Maleficent

Well as far as Ansem and Riku; Ansem possesses Riku's body and is tied to him and his heart (in some way) so the answer may be as simple as the relationship between them was so much more personal than the one who tricked him and gave him his sword. Another way to look at it is Ansem SoD would...
  9. S

What's in the Box?

Well I'll be the first one to not meme here (which is a first for me cause I love to meme). I think the box contains a "medium" for the foretellers so they could re-form when Luxu is recompleted with his old memories. It's the only way to explain how they just show up at the end of KH3 (until...
  10. S

Kingdom Hearts 3 Orchestral Trailer- Everything we can tell so far

So I've been spending all morning, and a good portion of last night, re-watching the trailer and dissecting it and see that a lot of the KH youtube community didn't catch everything so I thought I'd post everything we can tell from the trailer along with some speculation. !!WARNING THIS POST...
Back