• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Seirio

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Seirio

It's be so long

Holy tarnations I can't believe my account is still here after 8 years of absense. I can't believe I made an account here when I was 11 or 12. God I feel so old now. This site used to have a mini-game up top and screamed "mid 2000s message board". ...anyways hello. How are y'all? How's Kingdom...
  2. Seirio

Help/Support ► fffffffffffff

Paint your eyes open and learn how to sleep while standing. While you look like your guarding stuff, you be dreaming about whatever you dream about.
  3. Seirio

Help/Support ► Dr. S's Help Center

Huh, really then. Well it seems this thread is fated to die fom flamers, spammers, suicidal dumbass and such. But ill keep this thread on just incase. I will be on frequantly everyday. But im not sure it will help.
  4. Seirio

Fanfiction ► A Love Gone, but Never Forgotten

Oh please do. Ive refilled my RPing juices! It only took 2 years! And im glad your on. I remember you and probably always will. I missed ya so greatly since we haven't talked for like.....a LONG time. Still miss ya badly. Ill probably still be RPing once you get back to RPing. I hope you get...
  5. Seirio

Help/Support ► Dr. S's Help Center

Well, ive got abit of time off and back in college, I excelled in helping people with problems involving emotions, feelings, and misguided young ones. Im even getting recommended to a Help Center in Houston. Though im going with bookstore clerk for abit until I find the right job. With my...
  6. Seirio

Ah, my lovely NYC16. Nice to see you on, well your not on but still,you posted within 5 days. Nice to see this thing still going after so long. And a new one, ill be reading that too. Also Aeriona made a new RP with GoD, Reckless Chaos, and me. The old group!!! Wanna join in? This is...
  7. Seirio

Megami Tensai : Persona

Shin Megami Tensai : Persona [/I]The Sign up thread. Ill post the story,then the specifics of joining, the template, and the rules once im done. In the populated city of Tokyo,there had been an outbreak. A mysterious infestation had been thrown upon the whole city and the places surrounding...
  8. Seirio

Halo 3

Ive seen a bunch of people talking about Halo 3 but not actually owning it on most.So if you have Halo 3,send me your gamertag so we can duke it out. Gamer Tag: seirio Who here has Halo 3?
  9. Seirio

So far I like.Probably end it soon and make a sequal work.If I gathered all that you've write.It could be almost a novel.
  10. Seirio

MUGEN

Does anyone here have any experiance in the use of MUGEN and creating or having to do anything with creating a character? My friends back over at Gundam War MUGEN are creating a MUGEN game with dozens of playable Gundams such as God (Burning) Gundam,Nu Gundam,Wing Zero Custom,and plenty other...
  11. Seirio

Is it illegal?

To download PSP games to your PSP for free?I have many games on my PSP but if its illegal I need to know ir else the "MAN" is going to get me somehow.
  12. Seirio

Samurai Warriors and Dynasty Warriors

Anyone heard of the series of games?If you do,come here and express your opinion of the game.I may make an announcement or 2 of new Koei games such as the new SAMURAI WARRIORS 2 XL!!!!And dont forget Musou Orochi!!!!
  13. Seirio

Help/Support ► No clue

Or videogame testing instead of designing.Playing games while being piad is great. Here are my words of uninspiring wisdom that I got from a guru in Australia which inspired me but im sure wont inspire you : Work with all,do what you think is best for you,do not care for whether it is a choise...
  14. Seirio

Help/Support ► Advice Please =)

Ok,dont be shy and just do something like : Hey Kendale,I want to stay int touch with you over the summer,canI have your number? Or something like that.
  15. Seirio

This is Awesomeeeeeeeeeee

All of these are made by my friend Jsun from the Koei Warriors forum.Like 40 more to go.
Back