• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Seeshinamaru13

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Seeshinamaru13

New Stream [Terra's Story]

I agree... it was a rather adorable scene... I think they could be a cute pairing. (If Cinderella didn't already have a prince) ;3
  2. Seeshinamaru13

NA release date?

I'm pretty sure that I remember the site you are talking about... and I really think they just pulled that date out of their ass.
  3. Seeshinamaru13

Eraqus SPOILER videos.

(that happens to me sometimes... although it hasn't happened to me with this particular video)... just hit the button to pull it up in a pop out window... always works for me.
  4. Seeshinamaru13

Another famous voice?!?!?!?!

Seifer's VA was Will Friedle... not Crispin Freeman.
  5. Seeshinamaru13

Which vehicles would you like to travel on?

Terra's... because it's kick ass. I prefer the gummi ships over Ven's vehicle and Aqua's vehicle though.
  6. Seeshinamaru13

[bbs] Josh Robert Thompson to voice Prince Phillip +Email Comfirmation

It's great that you got the confimation and all... but you should've asked him about the catepillar too. ;P
  7. Seeshinamaru13

Yeah... but it's just so [insert witty word for how disgusted you feel here] that I can't really bring myself to try to imagine it. O.O
  8. Seeshinamaru13

KHInisder.com's BBS Boxart Contest [SUBMISSIONS CLOSED]

Re: KHInisder.com's BBS Boxart Contest [DEADLINE JAN 9TH] Hmm... I think I'm going to try to do this... but all I have is gimp and a crappy mouse... ugh... what I would give to have a tablet for this. I hope my camera can take a good enough picture... because what I'll be working on won't fit...
  9. Seeshinamaru13

No... that would be like breaking a seal initiating the apocalypse of the kingdom hearts franchise. that would be the day the world ended. -.-
  10. Seeshinamaru13

Birth by Sleep Japanese Commercial [Translated] + download link. All Commercial Discussion go here

Re: Terra and Aqua Fight can't you see... it's just sexual tension... lol :lol: yeah... I believe that Aqua is probably trying to stop Terra from doing something and trying to knock some sense into him... it's not exactly easy to tell right now... There's a theory that maybe Terra was...
  11. Seeshinamaru13

Help/Support ► Going to throw something.

Wow... you're kind of a lot like me... Your goal is to improve his behavior, correct?... then the best thing may not necessarily be telling him he's lazy persay... what you should try to do is make him more active. Also it might not be a bad idea to try an intervention type thing... you might...
  12. Seeshinamaru13

I think he just did it as a rookie mistake. Technically he didn't say that he was doing Ven's voice but well I guess it's kind of obvious. I don't really know why he twittered... but then again I don't really understand the purpose of twittering something in general.
  13. Seeshinamaru13

High Quality Screens From Famitsu.Com

Initially I didn't like his aesthetic very much... mainly because he looked so goofy in comparison to the Zack we all know and love and *cough-fantasize about-cough* But in that picture he is simply adorable. <3
  14. Seeshinamaru13

What is the best gift you have ever given/received?

It's just about that time for the exchange of gifts and that warm feeling we get during Christmas. With all the gifts that are thrown around this time of year... I was just wondering: What is the best gift you have ever given to someone? And what is the best gift you have ever received...
  15. Seeshinamaru13

High Quality Screens From Famitsu.Com

thanks <3 they really do seem to be good quality... if only i had that screenshot of zack when I made my avi... oh well seems like i will be making it again.
Back