• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Seasaltrio

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Seasaltrio

What are the reasons people say Kingdom Hearts is cringe?

Because people haven't played it😂. As for the convoluted plot, I think most of the people who say that just read a bunch of wiki stuff and skipped to KH3, or assumed the "spin-offs" weren't canon, and jumped from 1 to 2, and 2-3.
  2. Seasaltrio

Is Brain Master Odin?

Okay, so, I was just struck with an idea/theory, and I looked this up, and I couldn't find anything on Master Odin being connected to Brain. It's not a very well-thought-out theory, but I believe it might just be canon. The time and setting match perfectly (as far as I know) and Brain is the...
  3. Seasaltrio

Lit ► KHI Book Club - What are you currently reading?

Non-important bros *fist bump*
  4. Seasaltrio

Which Keyblade armor is your favorite among the Wayfinder trio?

Heads up, you didn't include Eraqus's armor, which is my favorite of the armor sets, although Aqua's boots are just...👌 I want them.
  5. Seasaltrio

Anime/Manga ► Your Top 10 Anime?

1 My Hero Academia 2 Robotics;Notes (so underrated) 3 Hunter x Hunter 4 Handa-kun 5 Ascendance of a Bookworm 6 Silver Spoon 7 Last Exile - Fam, the Silver Wing 8 Barakamon 9 Pokémon (for nostalgia purposes) 10 Yu-Gi-Oh (beautifully cringy [like when his grandpa is rolled to the freaking...
  6. Seasaltrio

KH4 probable worlds

Moana, Raya and the Last Dragon, and Encanto at least. We still need those last three new princesses of heart. Also, Frozen 2, since Sora said he wanted to revisit Arendelle sometime in KH3.
  7. Seasaltrio

Lit ► KHI Book Club - What are you currently reading?

I read Treasure Island a long time ago, and I remember I thought it was great. It was a while back, so I can't remember a lot of the details.😂 I'll have to reread that one. Right now, I'm reading Up From Slavery by Booker T. Washington. It's a really awesome autobiography that is filled with...
  8. Seasaltrio

General feeling towards the game for now?

What do I think!!?? Here's what I think. The music. It's perfect.👌
  9. Seasaltrio

Speculation: Three Playable Storylines in KH4?

I think Riku will find Sora at some point in KH4, probably somewhat early in the game, and if so, it won't be much of a seperate journey. I might just be getting my hopes up for nothing, but it kinda almost seems like they're setting up Kairi as the underdog in a a way. I mean, we've seen...
  10. Seasaltrio

Xion's Theme ~ jazzhop cover

This is genuinely amazing! Gets me excited for some more of your releases.
  11. Seasaltrio

Help/Support ► The 'Make-You-Feel-Better' Thread

Guys, come on. This is a KH fan website.
  12. Seasaltrio

Is the romantic love real? And if it is, what's so special about it?

I mean, all this stuff can be applied to your romantic partner/spouse too. A lot of people have different definitions of what a 'romantic partner' is. Personally, I think it's someone you can stay with for the rest of your life- like a best friend on steroids. It's someone who always is there...
  13. Seasaltrio

If Melody of Memory got a sequel or DLC what new tracks would you like to see included?

I personally think they need more vocal songs, both Disney and Hikaru Utada.
  14. Seasaltrio

Film ► Frozen killed the Disney villain

I know, right!? Hans literally set himself up to get defeated. I mean, couldn't he have just followed through with his plan and marry Anna instead of monologuing everything he was going to do and then inevitably get conquered by- true- love, and friendship...and stuff.
Back