• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Sean Wheeler

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Sean Wheeler

What would you change about the KH:BBS storyline?

I would want the characters to be able to explore EVERY area of each world and not say "There's nothing over there" when you head to an area exclusive to another character's story. I want Aqua to be able to go to Skull Rock. Oh, and I would want free flight in Neverland. Not Ven learning Glide...
  2. Sean Wheeler

Spoilers ► Why couldn't Xehanort use a Disney world to time travel?

So the Real Organization XIII has Xehanort time traveling to have different versions of himself on the team. And his way of time traveling is his heart leaving his body behind and go into a replica in the past or future. While it's a cool concept, let's not forget this is Kingdom Hearts which is...
  3. Sean Wheeler

KHUX Remake as an MMO

Maybe the remake can have a single player mode and an MMO mode? That way, when the servers go down, we can play the singleplayer version?
  4. Sean Wheeler

KHUX Remake as an MMO

I would like Re:Union X to be in HD PS2 graphics, not KH3's Unreal graphics. All that detail from KH3 would cause a lot of lag.
  5. Sean Wheeler

Discussing the time travel aspect in the series.

The fact is, Kingdom Hearts II introduced a form of time travel that Kingdom Hearts III ignored for a different form of time travel. Even if the time travel in Kingdom Hearts II was just an excuse to visit a world based on old cartoons and it didn't have an effect on the main plot, it was still...
  6. Sean Wheeler

Well, at least Xehanort's time travel has the Novikov rules that I like. The idea of changing the future, especially when done by someone who's not the heroes, that just makes things complicated. Look at how Savitar mocked the Arrowverse time travel rules, especially with himself being a...
  7. Sean Wheeler

Master of masters identity

What about the PoP (The Prime of Primes)?
  8. Sean Wheeler

Merlin's time travel sure was simpler than Xehanort's time travel. No hearts and replicas needed. I especially hated how Xehanort's time travel method retconned Nobodies into having hearts. I liked the idea of Nobodies learning how to feel without hearts better. Hearing Sora mention Roxas' heart...
  9. Sean Wheeler

What animals would Sora and co be in Zootopia?

And what does this have to do with Zootopia?
  10. Sean Wheeler

Because she didn't know Hades believes Hercules is dead. You don't meet two random strangers named Alice and Bob and tell Bob "Guess what? Alice is alive!" Because Bob would either respond with "Who's Alice?" or "Um... Okay?" or "Of course she's alive, I saw her yesterday!" And maybe the Kingdom...
  11. Sean Wheeler

But if Aqua witnessed Mufasa's murder, she could change the events of what happened in the movie by telling Simba that Scar did it.
  12. Sean Wheeler

What about a Kingdom Hearts without Disney??

0.2 is very short and is on the same disc as HD Dream Drop Distance (which has the worlds of Hunchback of Notre Dame, Tron Legacy, Pinocchio, The Three Musketeers and Fantasia) and even still the twisted versions of the worlds of Cinderella, Snow White and Sleeping Beauty taking up 0.2's time is...
  13. Sean Wheeler

Or the topic of sexuality could continue on another thread?
  14. Sean Wheeler

A Kingdom Hearts MMORPG

He could use the worlds Disney built.
  15. Sean Wheeler

Great. You can make sure this thread continues without derailing from it's title, right? I highly doubt Disney's removal would make Riku gay. Anyway, back on topic, a Kingdom Hearts game without Disney probably won't sell as well. A major hype train for Kingdom Hearts are the new Disney worlds...
Back