• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Sea Monkey

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Fanfiction ► Even Fairy Tale Characters Would Be Jealous

You would say "m'dear" wouldn't you, Sam? lol anyways, good work Texy and I can't wait for the next Chapter!
  2. S

Best ever Texy, my dear sister! ^^That just needs a bit of editing and thats it. The quotation after the question mark shouldn't be there.
  3. S

That was an amazing update Texy! you have a great skill in writing stories! It was very suspenseful. I really liked how you were able to mix in romance and suspense in the same chapter. Good Work ♥ Sea Monkey
  4. S

Fanfiction ► What if Riku had met Terra in the desert...?

It has a quality to it that makes you want to know more. It is very good and you have good grammar and structure to your story. Good Job.
  5. S

Happy Birthday Texy! A virtual hug for you!
  6. S

AWW!!! Poor Sophia! and Annette. Good chapter!
  7. S

Fanfiction ► Loch

Thats good! You have a good writing structure unlike other people. Keep writing!
  8. S

Fanfiction ► Ever Lasting Love

Yay!! Chapter! I can't wait!:)
  9. S

Its ok Texy! Patience is the key to success, so we shall be pateint and you should be to. It will probably clear your mind to new ideas that may give your story a suprising turn. By the way, I love your sig!
  10. S

Very Good chapter! You really left a great cliff hanger this time! Keep up the great writing!
  11. S

On your next chapter i think you should really use a big 'bang' to start off the real plot of the story and what the goal is in it. Great update!
  12. S

Fanfiction ► Highschool Hell: A Fanfic By A Sleepy Half-Insane Otaku

Very interesting cliff hanger!! Keep writing your wonderful story!
  13. S

Great job! I agree with Ninja for the most part but other than that it was amazing. Keep writing!
  14. S

Fanfiction ► Ever Lasting Love

wow! you are an amazing writer! I can't wait until the next chapter!
  15. S

Fanfiction ► Highschool Hell: A Fanfic By A Sleepy Half-Insane Otaku

Once again, another great success on your wonderful story! Keep writing!
Back