• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by ScorpioGirl1987

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

How exactly will he save them?

Okay, so, I get that they have to save Aqua and Ansem TW from the Realm of Darkness, Ven from CO, and Terra from Xehenort....but HOW EXACTLY will they save them? Will they open a temporary door to the ROD, search for Aqua and Ansem and get them out before it closes? Will Sora try to reach Ven...
  2. S

News ► KH 1.5 ReMIX Trailer Released!

I don't feel like reading this whole thread, but...is there going to be new scenes and info in 1.5?
  3. S

Pet Peeves In Terms Of KH Fanfiction Cliches

I'm not sure if this is the correct board for this, but, what don't you like in KH fanfiction? I don't like... -Making characters gay (I'm not a homophobe, but it just gets tiring) -Kairi being a whiny b**** -Making a character OOC without explanation -Making a character friends with someone...
  4. S

A few questions I have...

I just want to know a few things: 1. What exactly happened to Sora at the end? I know he failed the MOM exam. Where did he go? 2. How exactly did Riku save Sora (what did he do?)? 3. All of the worlds in the dream realm, are they also in with the rest of the worlds (like Pride Lands, Agrabah...
  5. S

[Spoilers] Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! (Trailer Downloads in First Post!)

Well, the trailer was certainly not what I expected. I'm wondering if it will be released on the tenth anniversary? I'm guessing the Mickey we see in the Country of the Musketeers isn't the same King Mickey of Disney Town, which leads me to think that there are alternate versions of Mickey...
  6. S

Last Scene of Kingdom Hearts: DDD predictions?

Kairi is pregnant with Sora's baby. XD
  7. S

TGS Trailer officially released! (JP and Eng. Subbed trailers in first post)

Okay...so I watched the trailer, and I'm too lazy to read through the entire thread. Is Hunchback of Notre Dame the only Disney World in this game? It's just that when the BBS trailer premiered, the trailer showed almost every world that was in the game.
  8. S

How Can Some Villains Be Evil, Yet Have Strong Enough Hearts To Resist The Darkness?

Dayum, Scar is also a Disney character, and he was turned into a Heartless. How is Pete's heart strong? He's not nice, or giving, nor does he serve others.
  9. S

How Can Some Villains Be Evil, Yet Have Strong Enough Hearts To Resist The Darkness?

Not much to say at this point. I'm just wondering how the eff some villains (*cough*Pete*cough*) haven't fallen to the darkness yet.
  10. S

Fanfiction ► The Fan-Fic Writer's Moving Sidewalk

lol All right. I hear ya. Just out of curiosity, what applies to "Thinking outside the box" with Kingdom Hearts? And where do you draw the line?
  11. S

Thanks. Oh, and don't worry- it's DEFINITELY going to be out of the box. ;)
  12. S

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, but.... This is my favorite fanfic I came up with, but it's not gaining the popularity I'm hoping for. Can someone please tell me what I did wrong? Here's the fic: Kingdom Hearts: Secrecies Of The Heart, a kingdom hearts fanfic -...
  13. S

Mickey, Donald, and Goofy's reaction to Soriku

Out of all the fanfics and discussion about Sora and Riku as a couple, no one talks about how their Disney friends would react! I mean....come on, Mickey, Donald, and Goofy are a huge part of Riku and Sora's lives! Mickey and Goofy would definitely be supportive. Donald, however, I'd imagine...
  14. S

Do you think Sora will fall into the darkness in KH3D?

I have an idea for a scenario: Something bad could happen to Kairi and/or Riku....and then all of the emotional buildup crashes out, so he snaps and vows revenge on everyone responsible to the point of murdering every suspect. Kind of like how Jack Bauer was in the last six episodes of 24.
  15. S

Should Max (Goofy's son) Be In Kingdom Hearts?

Sorry if this has already been discussed, but I posted this on another forum and I wanted to see what you guys think. First let me say that I haven't played the game, but I read the manga series, and watched it on YouTube. Every character seems to have someone who is connected to them (Mickey...
Back