• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Scorpio

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Scorpio

RUMOR: More Monsters Inc. screenshots from KINGDOM HEARTS 3?

If these screenshots are in fact real, I'm most curious to find out how SDG turning into monsters factors into their presence in this setting. For the longest time, I was certain that, should Monsters Inc be included in a KH game, the three would instead be dressed up in shabby costumes like...
  2. Scorpio

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - Sofia the First is not confirmed for KH3 Totally agree! Don't quote me on this, but allegedly Atlantis: The Lost Empire has been in the back-log of films to adapt due to the gameplay potential to be had with the hovercrafts utilized in the film. Personally...
  3. Scorpio

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - Sofia the First is not confirmed for KH3 That's what I meant, thanks :biggrin:. There is certainly references in the dialogue, noting both Land of Dragons and Olympus Coliseum and its passing references to "Greece".
  4. Scorpio

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - Sofia the First is not confirmed for KH3 Wasn't there a dispute similar to this regarding the use of Disney's Tarzan in the first game with the estate of Edgar Rice Burroughs?While I'm personally not a fan of this movie, I can't deny the imagery and level design...
  5. Scorpio

The Official Voice Actor Discussion Thread

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread - The Drake Bell Speculation thread Going off topic for a moment, if Square is ultimately unable to bring back Scott Adsit as Baymax for the San Fransokyo world, I would say Rob Paulsen would be a perfectly suitable fill-in...
  6. Scorpio

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3? It could be Scrooge McDuck's latest business venture! Getting back on topic of this thread, I'm sure I have my short-list of worlds I would like to see and their various shades of overall potential relevance to the main...
  7. Scorpio

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3? So sort of like Disney Town then? Or eve further, there could be a spot in the game similar to the Golden Saucer in FFVII, where with each new Attraction Flow move you acquire, you get a given a space to practice it in the...
  8. Scorpio

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread - The Drake Bell Speculation thread If they were to bring in Jungle Book, I'd be down for Mr. Tim Curry for voicing Sher Khan, personally because I'm not too crazy with what I've heard so far of Corey Burton's Tony Jay impression--additionally, it's been...
  9. Scorpio

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3? I don't know about an Ichabod & Mr. Toad world, but an appearance of the Headless Horseman as a Kurt Zisa-style secret boss would be awesome, especially if they would manage to dig up the original recordings of that iconic...
  10. Scorpio

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3? That's true, though there could still be potential for some creative design. Like you said, of the...what, 26 floors to this castle we the players are mostly only familiar with the "White Rooms" (As described by Ansem in his...
  11. Scorpio

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread - What VAs do you want to see return for KH3? I don't have the source, but I read somewhere that Nomura planned to include Jungle Book all the way back in KHI, but decided against it to not overcrowd the "jungle" theme along with Tarzan. Even if the rights...
  12. Scorpio

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread - What VAs do you want to see return for KH3? Jim Cummings voiced Louie on TailSpin. His impression is uncanny.
  13. Scorpio

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread - What VAs do you want to see return for KH3? That was actually James Arnold Taylor, though I can see your confusion between him and Jason Marsden. I'm a huge fan of Taylor, and since they already got him to do his impersonation of Johnny Depp--impersonating...
  14. Scorpio

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3? I figured "Game Central Station" would be a more apt world title, or just "Sugar Rush" if they decided to keep it there, though I would prefer it of they held all three locales just for the diversity. All depends on KHIII's...
  15. Scorpio

Hardest Battle for you in KH1?

Do you mean at the first try of the game? Because I was 10 back then, and not that familiar with RPGs, which led to often frustrating experiences with bosses or even casual fights. The first playthrough I can remember being stuck on the Two-in-a-row Maleficent Dragon & Ansem/Riku fights, which...
Back