• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Schmie14

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Missing a chest in Dive to the Heart

Here's a tough one, i'm trying to complete my journal for kh2 and i am missing one chest in the entire game so far, and that is the one Potion at the Station of Serenity during the Dive to the Heart, and as far as i know, there is no possible way of getting back there to get my missing chest...
  2. S

Your favorite quote from Roxas and Sora in KH2

Roxas:Sora....you're so lucky...cause my summer vacation is.......over! *tear*
  3. S

Did anyone else notice...?

I thought it looked like the symbol that glows on the floor when you perform "trinity limit" in KH1. I couldn't see anything else, i'll just watch it again and look for it.
  4. S

Sympathy anyone?

It means destiny islands.
  5. S

Who will tape the KH2 cutscenes?

not the whole game, just the cutscenes, it really only takes like 3 hours to watch from beginning to end, it's just like a long movie.
  6. S

Who will tape the KH2 cutscenes?

Who will tape the Kh2 cutscenes, kind of to make your own library of the story of KH2, which is a big part of the game. I did it for the first one, and i am really glad i did, because there were days that there really was nothing on tv, so i popped in some of my Kh tapes and "watched" the game...
  7. S

One Last Strategy Guide Question...

no, it would NOT be worth it because the LE one is the regular one and MORE. And it comes in a hard cover, so nothing will happen to it.
  8. S

which one?

i'll find out tomorrow. we should do a huge poll tomorrow when most will have the guide
  9. S

Not excited anymore..

that's a shame
  10. S

KH2 vs. LOST on Wed. Night

Anybody else for the LOST side. I'm sorry, but it is really THE best show on tv.
  11. S

KH2 vs. LOST on Wed. Night

I was just wondering if anyone besides me have this problem. Tomorrow afternoon is when i plan on getting KH2 and i wont be able to play until the night, but then i thought of something. Tomorrow night is also a LOST night, and it is a brand new episode. I am addicted to LOST too, not as much as...
  12. S

What was your game store conversation like?

This is how mine went, completely funny: you'll like this. EB:Hi thanks for calling eb games........ Me: Yea, i preordered a game, and i was just wondering if....... EB:-Kingdom HEarts 2 Me: Yea, do you guys have it...... EB: That's what i thought, i've been getting hundreds of calls for that...
  13. S

All work and no play

Me and my friend are going to literally FLY out of school like there was a going to be an explosion in two seconds and then off to eb's and gamestop to get it. Then we both have to get ready for a National Honor Society banquet at 6. Maybe i will get home in tome to play i little, but if i start...
  14. S

Comprehensive Kingdom Hearts II Source

that was really cool, i didn't see the 30 sec KH2 commercial, just the 15 sec one.
  15. S

Technically we can't play KH2 until the 29th

yea, i have been counting down to the 29th instead of the 28th, because why would you count down to a day when you can't even play the game. I made that mistake of confusing shipping date, and sale date. With CoM, i went to the store on the release date to get it and the guy's like "yeeeeaaa...
Back