• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Scattered_Dream

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

358/2 days

Oh, awesome. Last I'd heard, there was no official confirmation about its international release. Thanks for clearing that up. :)
  2. S

358/2 days

I'm waiting for the same reasons expressed by others. Unless it never comes to NA (doubtful, but possible), in which case I'll import. It still isn't confirmed for release outside Japan, right?
  3. S

Any Luxord Fans?

I lol'd hard at the Balthier comment. Balthier = <3 :D I wish Luxord had more screen time. I didn't see him enough to "love" him, but he was cool. I also liked his accent.
  4. S

Most hated Organization Member

I haven't played CoM, so I don't really know much about some of the members (like Larxene, Vexen, Zexion, Marluxia, and Lexaeus), but I don't hate any of the Organization in KHII. I especially like Axel and Demyx, though. And Xigbar. Xigbar's VA did a great job.
  5. S

Fix Xigbar for Days??

I also liked Xigbar's voice. He cracked me up. I wish he had a bigger role. I liked Xaldin, too, but he wasn't funny like Xigbar.
  6. S

Everything We Know About 358/2 Days | Xion So Far

I'm looking forward to playing the characters with more.....unique fighting styles, like Demyx, Zexion, and Vexen. I'd really like to play Xigbar, as well. And Axel, because he's, y'know awesome..... I guess I'm really looking forward to playing as everyone from the organization. Does anyone...
Back