• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by scarced

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Sephiroth Got Older in KH2?

Well if Seth And Seth fought from old and new they still might be same or getting older makes Seph weaker and can't win or Younger means less experience....And i bet that Seph fought with Cloud over that one year...And they both have like 8465165bars of hp so yea...Oh and i think that the sword...
  2. S

Sephiroth Got Older in KH2?

Well if Seth And Seth fought from old and new they still might be same or getting older makes Seph weaker and can't win or Younger means less experience....And i bet that Seph fought with Cloud over that one year...
  3. S

Who do you Want to add to the ORGANAZATION 13? *typo?*

On this Thread post who you want to be new in the Organazation 13 TELL ME IF IM TYPOIN WITH ORGANAZATION..........Do the post like this and coppy .... Name: Age: Hair color and other features: Weapon: Most used attacks: Which number besides 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12: Picture if possible or not...
  4. S

How to struggle

Oh, and Trinity limit is for kingdom hearts 1 this is kingdom hearts 2 were talking about
  5. S

Terra/Ven/Aqua to Sora/Riku/Kairi theory

Well that is a good theory.Because Terra does kinda look like sora and is fierce like him. Aqua also looks like Kairi and you know how if someone loses their heart they become a heartless? Well Kairi also lost her heart and nobodys appear for each heartless yea that could be possible. Maybe it...
  6. S

KH2 AWSOME GAMESHARK CODES!

nice im printing it right now and going to test them out thanks and how to rep?
  7. S

How to struggle

...i rathar have the follow the wind thing on and setzer is easy.attack him with the dash and do upward slash then do explosion then jump attack once and keep pressing sqaure you make him drowsy and get them all to win
  8. S

Kh3

I dont know if you noticed but the kh3 cover came out its also in my sig img154.imageshack.us/.../kingdomhearts3mv1.jpg
  9. S

novel came out

on the new kh2 manga its out.!CAme out on april 2 heres the url i dont think we can use it
  10. S

Which keyblade

which keyblade you like best?
  11. S

What lvl did you beat kh2

I beat it a lvl 29 begginer 59 normal 98in proud
Back