• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by sballien

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Why are Ven's eyes lifeless? because he's DEAD!

That was really well thought out. I had never thought of it that way. Really good job. (To the original post)
  2. S

KH 358/2 Days Final Mix

:D it would be cool...though I dont think this would happen for years. and would obviously be released in japan first.
  3. S

Favorite video in theatre mode

Though its really sad, I liked Xion's End scene because it portrayed alot of emotion, and was really well intertwined in the storyline.
  4. S

an addiction

I think it would have been better for there to have been more storyline given to us in the gameplay rather than in Roxas's diary entries, and there to have been more freedom in worlds rather than specific repetitive missions. Though, I really liked "Days" a lot. XD
  5. S

358/2 title theory

I called it!! :D
  6. S

Day's with DSi content?

lucky...Its the opposite situation w/ me....sort of.
  7. S

Clothes

True.
  8. S

"Rebirth" :D

School's consumed my time, as of late. So I'm making my "rebirth" here on the site, for the first time in several months :D
  9. S

Zelda: Phantom Hourglass

Just was wondering what you think of the game?
  10. S

Is it worth it?

It just depends. I hardly play the ps2 one, because I got bored and I already knew the outcome.But its really just personal preferance, and whether you want 3D graphics and awesome gamplay.
  11. S

Vexen II

Personally I wouldn't have a deck with any cards less than "7" for the battle w/ Vexen.
  12. S

358/2 title theory

Although, maybe the "/2" thing means about two stories....Xion & Roxas's.
  13. S

Most Annoying Boss

No dobut, I'd have to say Vexen.
  14. S

what do you think of re chain of memories?

Umm...ok here's my opinion of KH Re:CoM. When it first came out I was really excited to get my hands on a copy and play it; I bought my copy about a couple of weeks later. I thorouhgly enjoyed the CoM for the GBA, so I had even higher expectations for this one on the PS2. Everything that was...
  15. S

what do you think of re chain of memories?

my second favorite in the series, losing out to KH2...at least for now. we'll have to wait to see BBS & "Days".
Back