• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Sayu
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• hello new person :3 see you know landy, wanna be friends?

how is your time here so far? ever read dgrayman?
    Well look at all the Mickey, Donald, and Goofy, cartoons. It's rare but look up Oswald too. Also see all the aweome movies again. Well at least your not in London right now. Im praying to people there. So any bros or sises?
    I'm glad there safe. The part of London I live in isn't so badly hit but we've had our incidents..I'm sure they'll be okay n_n. Aww, baby cousins are so cute (until they grow up) what time did your school get off? and I have an art project as well for summer..but ah, you see, I might not be doing that due to lack of art book xD What GCSE options did you pick? and I know, but I'm sure you'll make it through n_n Last year...I really am dreading Year 11 :(

Lol! I hope that goes well :3 He'll remember you, right?

I'm sure knowing everything about KH won't be hard to do here :3 It's good KHinsider had left a good impression for once xD
    Hmm, yeah they're really concerning. Me and my friends were meant to go out today but decided against it...but overall I've been fine..enjoying your summer holidays? You're going into year 11 right?

That's a cool story you' know lol. Ha, creepy role player xD you ought to thank him later though. It's good you got your love for KH back n_n You'll enjoy it. Despite what everyone says about KH2, you have to play it! x) I personally enjoyed it. Ah this forum. You probably won't be getting off here any time soon...consider it your second home. Once you've signed up, no way of getting out. >:D lol

I hope you enjoy this forum though! :D
    Ha it's freaky right?
    So how you been? and What brings you to KH insider? I know, KH ofc but how did you discover KH~?
    :3
    15? Check.
    UK? Check.

Just popping and saying 'Hey' since were so alike in terms of those factors.
    Well don't worry. KK is really sweet. She'll love you.

So what KH characters do you like and not like.

Fave dude KH characters
    Sora-Because he's a happy go lucky dude that can whoop ass.
    Ven/Roxas-A more powerful Sora and a better Roxas.
    Axel/Lea-His VA is Radien from MGS2, and his flames are hot. He also grew on me.
    Riku-Meh I really didn't like him in KH1-COM, but he got his crap in order, and started to help out.

Fave girls of KH
    Kairi- She's so sweet and hot. I'm hoping she can whoop ass later.
    Namine-How can you not like her?
    Xion- She's just as cool as Sora. I cried when she died.
    Aqua- A true master of the Keyblade who did what she could at the time.

Fave Disney characters.
    All of the them, but King Mickey is the best. Hoping for his brother Oswald to show up soon.

Bad guys of KH I want to beat the heck out of.
    MX-Evil son of a bitch
    Vantais-A recolor that could have done more.
    Braig-What a pain in the ass.
    Most of the OrgXIII- Selfish assholes who would have ruined the worlds for the sake of their own hearts and power. Don't care what people say. They were wrong, and deep down I think they knew it.
    Awesome, it's nice to meet you you too. Now a word of advice or words. Whatever. Don't feed the trolls, and don't tick off the mods. You should totally meet my good friend and fanfic partner Kingdom Key.
    Welcome. So your from the UK? Cool I'm from the US, and no I'm not lazy, fat, retarded, and I think I've dug myself in a hole already. I'm for love, peace, Jesus, and video games.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back