• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by SavageHellKnight

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Guild Wars

has anyone played a game called Guild Wars, i've heard it was good?
  2. S

Toonami X RPG

we will start with as group of robots trying to find the fastes racing ship, and the strongest fighter ship. but before we start we must find the best crew in the galaxy. then we stumble across a piece of junk'n ship. the first four heros will already know each other. so lets kick off the story...
  3. S

Drugs!!

do your parents get on your nerves about drugs? my dad talks to me about being careful with friends, and drugs. also, he suspects almost all of my friends of having drugs. does this, or did this ever happen to you?:confused:
  4. S

why is it called Reverse/Rebirth?

they call it reverse/rebirth, cause riku switches between the light and dark. and just like sora, he awakes back in the normal time as if nothing ever happened in the castle. just in time for kh2, and that is where they kick off the game.
  5. S

sora or riku?

riku's is better. with the dark mode, it is hard to die. but in twilight town it gets hard because the king stops helping you. and in sora's story, axel and marluixa are way too strong. then again, sora's story is also good, cause in riku's story his cards depend on where you are.
  6. S

larxene??????

larxene is a girl. but she fights like a guy. and she is kind of hard at first.
  7. S

Outlaw Star

what would you think of an outlaw star game. you know, flying around in space killing pirates, getting into races, using those special gun shells, and fighting those priests. sounds a lot like fun if you ask me.
  8. S

Marluxia

put your strongest cards up first, and a few magaelixersnext. use a lot of sleights, to tear him apart. the second time is too easy.
  9. S

Axel

axel would not stand a chance. maxluxia only needs to take a few hits on axel.
  10. S

Toonami Reruns

How would think of having one of these shows back on toonami?
  11. S

Favorite Gundam

what gundam would you like to pilot? i'd say DeathScytheHell Custom, woul best suit me.:rolleyes:
  12. S

Diabolo

Has anyone read the Diabolo books?
  13. S

What type of games do you play?

Would you prefer RPGs, or actionadventure?:confused:
  14. S

What Generation of games do you Play?

Do you play games from yhe 60's or 70's? Or maybe you like to play the 2004-2005 games? Or do you play both ??
  15. S

Toonami X

i'm planing on having a toonami RPG. Any one intrested? :cool: i need at least nine heros...
Back