• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by satan_claus

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

I Need Help!!!!!!!!

I don't know whats the fuss about murluxia, i beat him on the first try >.< he didnt even get me down to low health. just jeep breaking his sleights and youll be fine, throw in some hi-potions and cures also. Edit: oh, and watch out for that uber scythe attack he uses every so often, brings...
  2. S

Halp

9 hours straight!!! o_O.....im not even gonna ask.
  3. S

halp (again)

i already did beat rikus story mode but im gonna go check gamefaqs.com Edit: i beat it TWICE just to make sure, cuz it didnt work the first time either Edit again: confirmed: i got it nevermind, i just didnt save when i beat the 1st battle of murluxia XD wow thats embarassing
  4. S

halp (again)

i know ive tried using calm bounty but it doesnt work, does it appear at random or something
  5. S

beaten.....

lol i dont even have that kinda patience,how can you even wait that long?? i beat him at lvl 41, i kept breaking all of sleights with zero until i got into dark and i pwned his face, repeat steps if i was beaten out of dark mode
  6. S

halp (again)

how do you get the ultima keyblades? (i beat both modes)
  7. S

The Namine Topic 2.0

Mayne shes just in touch with her child hood
  8. S

Halp

Confirmed: i have just pwned riku, and...-unexpectantly-larxena (thanks for telling me about her >=O). But i got through her on the first try so i appreciate the help.
  9. S

Halp

Thanks guys!! ill check jiminy out for that stuff and thanks for the premium info, i did notice that you couldnt reload premium cards so logic told me something else had to make them so "premium" besisdes the fact that they sell for more... Im also glad that im not the only one riku pwns in the...
  10. S

Halp

First off, i have around 750 CP and 410 HP, and i pretty much use chocobos and all the C+ attack cards like olympiyus cards and all that, and i have 3 cure cards in my deck, and some hi-potions. i dont use heartless cards that much. i don't know that much sleights and i also have a magic deck...
  11. S

Halp

will someone give me some tips on defeating the third stage of Riku (after destiny islands) he keeps pwning me in the face. i would appreciate any help. Thank you.
  12. S

uggggh

Can someone please tell me what happens in the secret ending of KH 2. i wanna know really badly!!
  13. S

gamer in distress

yeah, im lvl 100 and i STILL cant beat sepiroth (sorry if misspelled). could someone give me some tips/strategies/equip combinations to beat him plz note: i dont have the ultima keyblade im workin on it.
Back