Recent content by sasuke 189

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Kh2 manga to get a volume 6

According to Amazon JP it will return in April 2012. http://www.amazon.co.jp/Kingdom-Hearts-II-Shiro-Amano/dp/3770473337/ref=sr_1_1?s=english-books&ie=UTF8&qid=1326176323&sr=1-1 Thanks to kh13 for the link.
  2. S

The Official Voice Actor Discussion Thread

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdrieNCT8Z8&feature=related Sample of Fred Tatasciore as CLU. I'm pretty sure that Bruce Boxleitner ,and if Quorra appears Olivia Wilde will return
  3. S

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread Just want to add if Kevin Flynn or CLU 2 are in the game do not expect Jeff Bridges to voice them. Expect Fred Tatasciore to voice them.
  4. S

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread compare this, Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep [Jump Festa 2010 Preview w/ subs] - YouTube to this Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Gamescom 2010 Trailer - YouTube
  5. S

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread I meant sound and music wise. They both had no soumd effects which were in the japanese ones, and the gamescon one had a lot of sound issues. (though this was fixed with the launch trailer.) Edit: ninja'd
  6. S

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread Mr.Nimoy doesn't usually respond to people on twitter. I hope Square Enix NA learned how to edit their trailers. The english BBS ones had awful editing.
  7. S

kakashi vs riku

who would win
  8. S

one piece grand battle help

how do you unlock mr 2
  9. S

yu yu hakusho forevever

can anyone give me story mode translations
  10. S

Fanfiction ► Insanity

I loved it
  11. S

Fanfiction ► KH Anime spoffs

naruto KH styile cast zexion Gaara of the Desert kairi Haruno Sakura inuyasha Inuzuka Kiba axile Uchiha Itachi sora Uzumaki Naruto jack sparrow Sarutobi Asuma trutle Gai's Turtle himslefHatake Kakashi winne the pooh Akimichi Chouji vexen Kakurou bitch Matarashi Anko kid Inari Ansam...
  12. S

Fanfiction ► KH Anime spoffs

please give me ideas