• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Sarox

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Unlock Sora?

Weaker? Well are his combos better?
  2. S

Zexion

Simple answer is that fear is an instinct. My cat does not feel emotions in the same way a human would but it still flattens its ears when it feels threatened. Zexion was just reacting in shock when he realized what exactly Axel was insinuating. Same with Vexen when he was about to be killed.
  3. S

Unlock Sora?

Questions on Sora as a character. Is he inherently better than Roxas in some way or is he just a clone of Roxas?
  4. S

Opinion on Days changed drastically.

I finished it, set it down and never touched it again. Recently I started a new file and decided to try the missions and challenges. SO ADDICTING!!! It took me 20 hours to beat the first file and just clear story mode. The story for the second one was finished at 15 hours yet the timer now...
  5. S

Larxene

Larxene is the perfect magnificent bastard. You hate her and want to kill her for being such a bith but at the same time you like her. Something about her that I noticed is that, like Demyx, she seems to be a very good actor. Seriously just watch any of her cutscenes in RE:Com and try not to...
  6. S

What gear do you end up using most? Single and multiplayer

No matter what version you have if you equip the Zero Gear and give it three ability links you will have dual wielding Roxas. Sadly it's only in mission mode. Hey, don't hate on Aero! That's my second favorite one to use(fire is one).
  7. S

Xion

It was fulfilling because these are two characters that were important to the story.
  8. S

Xion

Well I never really got the vibe that Axel and Saix were friends in KH2. Days made it a lot more pronounced which, IMO, gave his sudden side change a lot more weight story wise.
  9. S

Xion

Why does the game need to say it? It seemed fairly obvious to me. Well their friendship helps define Axel and Saix's character better. In COM Axel is evil, no doubt about that. He may have an agenda but he's still loyal to the Organization. Fast forward to KH2 and suddenly he's turning on...
  10. S

Xion

Notice how I didn't list him. He was the only one that I legitamately thought could have used a bit more explanation. Oh well, I guess we may never know more about him. Xaldin said it takes a heart to feel moved by art. While Demyx could certainly compose music he might not be able to take...
  11. S

If there WERE a 358/2 Days Final Mix...(WARNING: RISK OF SPOILERS)

So you're basically fighting against Roxas? Really you would be because she has all of Roxas's abilities and his fighting style. I could totally see that. I guess it would then go: Roxas vs. Suped up Xion Riku vs. Dual Wielder Roxas Axel vs. Regular Xion That's kinda what I wanted with the...
  12. S

If there WERE a 358/2 Days Final Mix...(WARNING: RISK OF SPOILERS)

No, that was Xaldin if I recall. The way Xigbar sits in on a lot of meetings with Xemnas and Saix it seems like he was one of the top people(maybe third in command after Marluxia Zexion's deaths?). It seems like the Hierarchy goes: Xemnas>Saix>Xigbar>either Axel or Xaldin>everybody else. As...
  13. S

Xion

Well to be fair the ones that we do know the names of are the more important ones because they were either apprentices of Ansem or important to the story(Axel and Saix). People like Demyx, Luxord, and Larxene(to a lesser extent) existed primarily because they needed a 9, 10, and 12. Other...
  14. S

Xion

Well I don't really care that much about these things. This is the way they are, do we need an explanation of why that is?
  15. S

Re:Coded Press Release!!!

Re: Coded Press Release!!! Nice, I'm looking forward to this game.
Back