• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Sanmuri

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Whats the easiet/fastest way to earn a lot of munny?

Use Genie summon so you don't get transformed even if you fail.
  2. S

Data-Axel is destroying me.

Data-Axel is the easiest - right after Vexen. Unequip all Combo Pluses. But have Finishing Plus. After Axel attacks: Reflega + Blizzaga + Blizzaga + Blizzaga. Remember to use Mysterious Abyss for Blizzard Boost. When you've done Reflega + Blizzaga -combo enough, Axel will do his DM. Just Aerial...
  3. S

Why did KH2 suck to everyone??

In my opinion, KH 2 is the best game I've ever payed! Story was kinda sad, characters cool and worlds was great. I even liked Atlantica. It's so musical ^^ And, to me, it's not too easy. Just try Sephiroth with No Damage >:D I really love it and I share so many sad and happy moments with it...
  4. S

am I the only one

I think that MOM is still huge part of that game, like in KH2 before 1000 heartless battle and after MOM is like 1000 battle-Xemnas.
  5. S

am I the only one

I didn't know that... But yay :3 Kingdom Hearts is so mysterious ^^
  6. S

Deep Dive.

I know it's Roxas!!! I mean that: Is it Kairi?
  7. S

Deep Dive.

http://youtu.be/cSS6FCatEw0 First of all, is it Kairi in big screen on 1:50? Secondly: in 2:16 is says: "The third enemy= Nobody". Does that mean Unversed were explained? First: Unversed, Second: Heartless, Third: Nobody.
Back