• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by samues

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. samues

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - Top 3 Worlds You Want w/explanation 1.Frozen: everybody wants this world in the game right so yeah me too why not. 2.Star wars: cause it almost going to be in a kingdom hearts game called fragmented keys and hey could you guys imagine a death star world in kingdom...
  2. samues

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - Top 3 Worlds You Want w/explanation 1.treasure planet 2.Atlantis the lost empire 3.dinosaur or 1.chicken little 2.lilo and stitch 3.dumbo or bambi
  3. samues

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - Top 3 Worlds You Want w/explanation awesome list of Disney movies for worlds bud pretty cool list I wish we can see all of this worlds in a kingdom hearts game though too.
  4. samues

hey you guys can you imagine an only disney kingdom hearts game?

with only Disney main mascot character king mickey as your playable hero in the game? and hey what about only Disney worlds and characters? yes or no?what you guys think for this game.
  5. samues

you know what it makes me wonder how many disney characters would be in the game?

cause I was thinking the first and second games had 100 or more Disney characters in the games right well how many Disney characters do you guys think would be in the game?
  6. samues

how many disney and square enix worlds do you guys want in kingdom hearts 3?

cause I was thinking I want like around from 10 Disney worlds ,and, 10 square enix worlds in the game! but how much worlds do you guys want?
  7. samues

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - Top 3 Worlds You Want w/explanation I think this worlds would be nice worlds for the game.
  8. samues

Re: New worlds part 2 I think this worlds would be in a non Disney kingdom hearts videogame ok you but nice ones though pretty cool awesome worlds I like them
  9. samues

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - Top 3 Worlds You Want w/explanation dinosaur world:cause it would be nice seeing sora Donald and goofy as dinosaurs and fighting enemy dinosaur heartless too. treasure planet world: cause it would be also nice being with the main character Jim Hawkins with sora...
Back