• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by samuel1222

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. samuel1222

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3? I wish square enix could add marvel star wars and Pixar worlds I think that would be awesome like a spider-man the avengers also guardians of the galaxy and how about star wars rebels or star wars the clone wars world would...
  2. samuel1222

How many KH3 worlds that are confirmed right about now?

cause I heard destiny islands, twilight town, CT: cable town, and rock titan stage right this worlds already there I think in the trailers and what worlds do you guys want too see in the next trailer and how many Disney or square-enix worlds.
  3. samuel1222

how many kingdom hearts x chi worlds are there in the pc browser videogame?.

and how many more worlds you would like too see in the pc game? cause I heard there is 5 or 6 worlds right.
  4. samuel1222

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3? my worlds for kingdom hearts 3 should be this ones am thinking about are stitch world, chicken little world, Donald duck world, maleficent world maybe, tinker bell world, the lone ranger world, port royal world again but...
Back