• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by sallyji22

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Any KHI "Veterans"?

So, I haven't been on this site in ages and most people who are active now seemed to have joined waaay after I took my leave. Anyone I might recognize still around? Like members from 2005-2006? ^^;; ( Dang, lots changed during the past few years >.> )
  2. S

Kingdom Hearts: The Crims

Kingdom Hearts: The Crims +[A Literate Kingdom Hearts Role Play]+ SIGN UP THREAD Plot:: Heartless, the dark beings formed out of the darkness in one's heart. Relentlessly and mindlessly collecting hearts for reasons unknown, even to themselves. Heartless divide in to two main groups...
  3. S

The Four Houses of Hogwarts

<<There's quite a few Harry Potter RPs in motion currently so I decided to try a HP RP again since my first one, done with Ratio6, hasn't been much of a success... Hopefully ratio and I will do a redo sometime near the end of the summer but I can only hope this one doesn't get abandoned like the...
  4. S

Fanfiction ► A Moon Turned Blue by FoT

:thumbsup: This is really good! Descriptive and has a nice flow, but... I have -very- few things to suggest: the type is a little hard to read for some people like me since I can't read text on a bright screen very well and it's a tad small. Secondly, your paragraphs (mostly the ones with...
  5. S

Treason, Part One: Tainted Wings

((That's right I'm back, in a long time again... *sigh* I really want to finish this RP or atleast turn it in to a fic if that doesn't work, if you're going to join I'm expecting you to stick with the RP instead of just abandonning it! This is Part One, I’ll have the story for Part Two ready...
  6. S

Fanfiction ► d r i f t i n g

Summary- This takes place before Roxas looses his memories and winds up in Twilight Town. Emerald is a new addition into the plot her world was corrupted by heartless and that's where out story begins. Disclaimer- I do not own Kingdom Hearts or it's characters. Where is this place? Who is...
  7. S

Sorry, my computer doesn't have spell check. It does but I can't turn it on. Also Sorry for not updating, I was in France for a little over a week now and chapter 3 is finished but I e-mailed thelas half of it to myself. So it'll be up as soon as I get home! This is also on www.fanfiction.net As...
  8. S

Summary- This takes place before Roxas looses his memories and winds up in Twilight Town. Emerald is a new addition into the plot her world was corrupted by heartless and that's where out story begins. Disclaimer- I do not own Kingdom Hearts or it's characters. Where is this place? Who is...
  9. S

10. S

.+: Guardian Angels :+.

.+: Guardian Angels :+. This is a retry +Human+ You walk home kicking a rock on the sidewalk, let’s admit it your life sucks. More than half the school hates you, you have horrible luck and you’ll never be smart no matter how hard you try! Your life has been pretty much always the same…...
  11. S

*~The Never Melting Ice~*

The Never Melting Ice ((I am finally back to the world of RPing >_< months of no RPing can get boring if your comp has a virus and you lost your games T-T BTW It's another romance RP)) The snow fell covering the whole city in a thick layer of blinding whiteness. The whole world appears to be...
  12. S

Fanfiction ► <^> Two Minute Horror Collection <^>

finally Ratio's... The Masked Men by- ratio6 One miserable evening a girl was sitting in her enormous bedroom watching television. During her favourite show a news flash pops up, “Police have uncovered a plan to assassinate the royal family and steal the throne.” This announcement made the...
  13. S

Thx, and the author for that one; she changed the ending I just don't have the updated version.
  14. S

Yay I gots a compliment~ ^-^ If you ever happen to write a horror/suspense story send it to me seth! Besides I'm guessing you're good at writing seeing as you're a good (REALLY good) RP'er! ~Edited first post~
  15. S

Unnoticeable Friendship by- A. Fung Fog floated across the abandoned trail and the empty trees swung in the cold and dark air. The four childhood friends entered the old and isolated house, hands in hands. They promised each other that no matter what happens, they would be there for each...
Back