• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by sakura hikari

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts ~ Lost Memories

At least you got some more readers, Omni! Congrats! *sigh* a few years ago, "Lost Memories" attracted all the attention in the fanfiction section.
  2. S

Fanfiction ► [.pieces -o f- heart => [Semi-AU/Post KH2 Fanfic]

OMG! YOU RETTTTTTTTTTTTTUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!! Just like Omni! OMG!!!!!!!!!!1111 Its nice to see you got some more readers! Congrats! How many times exactly, have you rewritten this story? I couldn't keep track, but this is good anyway. Keep the chapters coming!
  3. S

Fanfiction ► The Cloud Strife Chronicles

Well, I read the first chapter and its going pretty well, I guess. I want to see the next chapter *hoping for a Clouffie*
  4. S

Fanfiction ► You Stole Me Heart

Wow, this is...different, but quite interesting. Nice job, kairigirl35. The prespective is pretty interesting, actually, I like it. I'll wait for an update. ^_^
  5. S

Fanfiction ► Its Only You 2: A Fallen Angel's Return

YAY HOPSCOTCH! FunfunfunfunfunfunfunfunfunfUN! Poor Aroz Having to carry them all >.<
  6. S

YAY! finally, an update! WhooO! Keep at it. hmmm...oddly enough, I'm sleepy too, even though I OVERSLEPT.
  7. S

OMG HOW LONNNGGGGGGG???????????????!11111111 *ahem* sorry for acting n00bish...but really, I know this is on Hiatus but how long would that last?
  8. S

Fanfiction ► Kairi's Resolve

YAY! AN UPDATE! Whoo GO SHADOWBLADE! *ahem* Sorry about that. I remember Fayne now! And that part with the magic stuff, yeah...Please post the next chapter as soon as you can! No Rush. No Pressure. d^-^b
  9. S

BUMP ..sorry, couldnt help it. I love this fanfic...MUST NOT LET IT DIE!
  10. S

XD YAY, AN UPDATE! That was a good chapter, shadowblade. Did you save your story before it got deleted? It seems like it because, well, it just does. I distinctly remember a bunch of things. Aww Seryl was one of my favorites too. He was a really well-developed character...Please post the next...
  11. S

Great chapter...I hope you post more soon, I just cant keep away from this fanfic. Oh and can I ask you something? When did Seryl come in? I forgot...but I know you had one of his quotes in your sig for a very long time at the old Kingdomhearts2.net forum. And Jenova! That whole thing with Jenova...
  12. S

Ok, yeah now I remember this scene. ^_^ nice chappie, I'll be waiting for an update...Oh and by the way, did you revise this? Cause it seems a lot like you did...
  13. S

OMG SHADOWBLADE HAS RETURNED!!!!!!!!!!!! WITH HIS FANFIC! WHOO! I've been looking for it forever, I even tried search engines, and what do you know, it lead me to the topic you made today! I'm glad to see you again. Your fanfiction was one of my favorite EVER, and I was very upset when I didn't...
  14. S

agh, I've missed a few chapters, but I made up for it. Aww poor Kira...Strider....I KNEW I heard that name...screw my terrible short-term memory. Oh well, now I know...
  15. S

OMG I MISSED SO MUCH! But I'm confused..is Sora dead or not? Cause he seems like he's dead with the appearence and all...BLUE TINT ON THE FACE! Hope he's alive tho. Poor Aroz...dang, do Riku, Kaze, Megan, or Noelle notice that Kairi is missing???
Back