• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Sakulily

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Sakulily

How old are the characters in Birth by Sleep?

I assume Ventus is 15, as like Lea and Isa. Terra around early 20s, and Aqua around 19 - early 20s.
  2. Sakulily

KH Novel Translations - Official Thread

Re: Axel--Seven Days Game Novel translation *bookmarks this thread* Gonna' read this sometime soon, thank you for this! ^_^
  3. Sakulily

KH3D OST

They'll do a good job, I know they will. The music always impresses me -- I like the remixes too.
  4. Sakulily

What features do you want in BBS, v.2?

I liked the option to be able to replay previous worlds/bosses in Re:coded, so it'd be nice if they included that in the new game.
  5. Sakulily

Fatal Flawless Trophy

I'm very sure I did this too (also in Traverse Town) but I didn't recieve a Trophy. :/
  6. Sakulily

Can someone explain this for me??

I have ideas maybe why they have gone back to their kh1 forms, I thought at first due to "Dream" in the title that it may link with an actual dream. But that wouldn't really make that much sense. Other than that maybe they've gone back in the journal data again, as Re:coded did. But noone knows...
  7. Sakulily

Sora vs. Aqua

Sora for the fact that he was the first hero in Kingdom hearts, regardless that Aqua is infact one of the first heroes over the whole series time period, Sora was the first introduced to us, therefore he OFCOURSE gets my vote. No doubt about it.
  8. Sakulily

Why is Aqua so popular?

I've heard a lot of male fans talk about her, only a few female fans. I really like Aqua too although I wouldn't class her as a top favourite. But I don't ever recall ever hearing people talking about her boobs, her tube socks are usually the main attraction ;D
  9. Sakulily

kingdom hearts 3d shocking ending

Ever since BBS I thought the idea of Vanitas coming back and somehow taking over Sora's body would be great! But I don't know.. just the idea of an evil chuckling Sora amuses me. Which is why I probably like Vanitas so much, I just hope we haven't seen the complete end of him..
  10. Sakulily

YYEEESS!!!!!! Its a good game!

I agree with how it is much better than expected, but in my opinion it's not as great as BBS. Nowhere near actually although Re:coded is a fun, entertaining and good game, it just doesn't beat BBS for me. I'd say it's my least favourite of the series that I've played (I haven't played CoM) but...
  11. Sakulily

Play at Night..WTF?!!

Heh, I thought the exact same thing when it came up for me. Fortunately enough for me I was actually playing at night and so I went for 50% and then right as I got into the sector I starting thinking to myself "Crap, what if it had something to do with the game?" but it didn't. It's as basic as...
  12. Sakulily

Tales Of The Eliminator

I don't think I ever died by an Eliminator, I think I got away everytime by running/dodgerolling away when I was at a low level. At first when it popped up I would actually sort of panic especially when I couldn't find the exit to clear the sector and it kept poofing up near me. xD But once I...
  13. Sakulily

Got the game? Want to share your thoughts? Re:coded impressions thread.

At first I was hyped to have it, played it and didn't really get that into it until I nearly reached about half way, then I couldn't stop playing it. Since then I went back and replayed again and now I'm working on obtaining the SE and reaching 100%. I'm only on 86% at the moment though, so...
  14. Sakulily

Did anyone else think that Xemnas was the most boring boss in the whole series?

Come to think of it I haven't been disappointed with any of the bosses. I wish some of them put up a bigger challenge (I agree there) but they've all been enjoyable, even after first and second time. But ofcourse facing Xemnas after the first time doesn't have the same feeling, it's just not as...
  15. Sakulily

Is anyone getting bored of BBS?

No, not AT ALL. I don't play it everyday like I used to back in September but I still go on it quite often and I haven't got bored of it.
Back