• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Saken

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Saken

[SPOILER] KH2.8 discussion

You know the song that plays when Mickey finds the KKD is the song that plays when Aqua is about to fight venitas, where we first see a relatively completed X-blade... :) SdDiPPQRj3k
  2. Saken

buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer...
  3. Saken

buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer...
  4. Saken

Kingdom Hearts 2.8 is featured in Dengeki PlayStation #629!

I believe he means that there is no additional content. I'm personally hoping for some bug fixes.
  5. Saken

Kingdom Hearts 2.8 is featured in Dengeki PlayStation #629!

The Namine thing is so interesting, it's been explicitly stated that she's a "special" nobody, but just how special that is might be revealed soon...
  6. Saken

News ► Watch the Final Trailer of KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue!

Not sure if this has already been mentioned, but Nomura says that there will be another small announcement tomorrow at 12pm noon, Japan time. So around 9 hours from this post.
  7. Saken

News ► Square Enix Released Brand New Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Renders and Screenshots

@sephiroth didn't say he is voiced by the same VA, just that he sounds similar. I'd like to believe that they'd do something different with the Foretellers, never said I didn't, was just saying that it's perfectly valid to also assume that there might be a connection. I think you didn't catch my...
  8. Saken

News ► Square Enix Released Brand New Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Renders and Screenshots

He sounds like Roxas/Ven (connected to Sora) and then give him an almost identical pose to Sora's KH3 render. Do you blame us? Especially in a game that literally forces the idea of everything being connected. To be honest it's getting sort of repetitive so I really do hope they made the render...
  9. Saken

Message from Tetsuya Nomura about Kingdom Hearts HD II.8 Final Chapter Prologue

Naw I wouldn't want a mainstream movie, but something in full CGI that's over 30 minutes would be pretty cool. Something like advent children. I guess Back Cover will be a bit like that though, so I'm actually really looking forward to that :p
  10. Saken

Not your cup of tea? I wouldn't mind seeing some CGI Pluto's Adventures: A New Darkness Chapter - Reborn 0.01/365 years
  11. Saken

Bring me Reconnect: Kingdom Hearts The Movie
  12. Saken

New Screenshots and Renders of KINGDOM HEARTS 2.8!

It's literally the theory I've been pushing since the very conception of the idea of 6 apprentices under a master, in which 1 is a traitor. Even before chi I would always question ansem the wise in general, and I have some theories on here buried somewhere about how he's not as innocent as he...
  13. Saken

New Screenshots and Renders of KINGDOM HEARTS 2.8!

Yo, Ansem the Wise also does this. With the exact same pose.
  14. Saken

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue English TGS Trailer & Release Date!

I'm just gonna go ahead and say that the MoM's character and mannerisms sort of remind me of Xigbar/Braig. In every context it seems incredibly unlikely, but I'm just pointing out what vibes I'm getting. Not to mention that his Japanese voice actor usually plays very serious, but relaxed and...
  15. Saken

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue English TGS Trailer & Release Date!

Let's also think about the fact that the CGI sequence we are seeing is most likely the opening, and just like most KH games it involves a "Dive to the Heart", so why is Aqua heading towards Sora's stained glass? :)
Back