• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by :Saixy:

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Still No new secret ending

Are you sure you weren't conned? Where did you get your copy from?
  2. S

The Roxas Lookalike isn't dead.

You never know. They might kill him off even though everything's still not clarified, and make him for example a replica or something. It's possible. Nomura's very creative, as proven three times =P
  3. S

It could just be that he was petrified [lol] at the time, so it looks as if he's dead.
  4. S

did anyone ordering from yesasia get the game in the mail yet?

THEY DID THIS TOO LATE!! Everyone who wanted to import already have =P Including me, sadly. You ordered with PlayAsia?
  5. S

I thought something similar to this. Being frozen doesn't mean being dead. Being frozen is usually being preserved.
  6. S

Gaah! Why didn't I order with the express mail thing? Now it'll come sometime this week or today T_T
  7. S

I ordered mine from PlayAsia, unfortunately. It should come next week. Have you tried contacting them for help, kitowskiv? Or do they have a FAQ?
  8. S

about limit form

That would be like something for...MUNNY FORM! [Where he can beat Luxord at gambling xD]
  9. S

KH2:FM+ Scenes

Re: KH2:FM+ Scenes [Post Videos Here] I still wanna see that Larxene death scene... 'cause in the manga, she explodes o.o Seriously, Sora and Donald melt blizzaga on her and she explodes XD [Don't view if you don't want spoilers of the manga!] Click here
  10. S

Zexion's Weapon Discussion

What is his weapon again? I haven't been on this thread much. EDIT: It's the book, isn't it? God, spare me.
  11. S

Taking SO LONG to arrive here!!

Hey, I ordered KH2:FM+, and my PS2 has been modified for over a year, so that's ok. Why's it taking so long? How come all you guys who did import it got it like one day after you ordered/after release? This is bugging me to hell and it'll probably come in two days or so. I ordered it from...
  12. S

about limit form

Exactly T.T Which is kind of hard =P
  13. S

Changes

They also show Marluxia's Nobody! Like as in the one he controls. There's an image here, but I warn you, don't see it unless you want to be spoiled and know what it is! Here
  14. S

Meet Marluxia's *Spoiler*

Re: Meet Marluxia's *SPoiler* Xemnas wasn't the dragon. He was a king perched within it. And how can they show Marluxia above Marluxia? So it's not Marluxia nor his Nobody, don't know why people are coming up with these kinda of things. At first I thought that was fake. But...wtf is that...
  15. S

Kh2:FM+ in America

THAT IS ONLY CoM. As for the KH2 remake, it will have English voice-acting and the rest in Japanese. CoM is already in GBA, and so doesn't need English, really.
Back