• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Saixs' WRATH

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Fanfiction ► kingdom hearts 3

I better re-read too but it was very good im just glad in my absence there were no new ones that I missed. I'm waiting for the next one don't rush it
  2. S

I'm back

Hey sorry those of you that were wondering where I was at, I was doing lots of school work. I had to direct some videos and I had a few personaly problems. I'll be on again from now on. Again sorry.
  3. S

Help/Support ► Problems All Around.

Yay you need to tell somone. You ahve to for your own sake. if you don't it'll jsut get worse.
  4. S

Yes her own cameras wil be her downfall. You should somhow get her to get them so you can catch her.
  5. S

If she threatened you you have to tell somone. If you get proof taek it right away to the police. If it's this serious you have to for you and your siblings.
  6. S

DWD and annoyoingthing are right. If she won't stop you have to turn her in.
  7. S

Your mother seems to be the main problem once you solve that you should get better. I say talk to her and keep trying and if she won't listen make her listen and is that does not work record her and then sit down with her and show her the tape. If that doesn't work you'll have to repert her or...
  8. S

I had a good death that is all that matters. I really liked it. Sorry it took me so long to reply. Keep it up and I'll be waitng for the next chapter.
  9. S

Okay the depression thing I know. I needed a break from everything so I chilled with my brother for a while. As for your mother I would say talk to her but seeing is how you described her that wouldn't work. The only thing I can think of for her is to do everything PERFECT or as possible. And it...
  10. S

Help/Support ► Suicide

Suicide is the easy way out. Don't take the esy way out you have so much to live for. It may not seem that way now but trust me. I was like that once but you just never know who will walk into your life. Stay strong and you'll see.
  11. S

Violence. Is it pointless?

I've heard this argued a lot. So what do you think? Is violence pointless? As in war or fighting. Is War pointless? Is violence in general pointless?
  12. S

Dante vs Vergil vs Sparda

Who would win in this battle btween father and sons? Give who and your reason of why they would wint the free for all. I say Dante because he surpassed his father when he defeated Mundus.
  13. S

have you beaten the game?

It wasn't taht hard for me the hardest boss for me with Sora was riku last but the most hated was Vexan. He kept going into his corner. As with Riku i murdered i beat ansem at level 35, freakin hard but i had no need to train cause you don't get cards with riku.
  14. S

I really liked it. The cliffhanger at the end was a very nice touch. Don't rush the next chapter.
  15. S

Its okay. Just get to them when you can. Hey its not going to kill us. Take it easy its not fun being sick.
Back