• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by saintfighteraqua

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. saintfighteraqua

How do you guys think Kingdom Hearts will include Disney TVA as worlds in the future of the series?

I don't think I'd want any of the current Disney shows (or any from the past 20 years) as main worlds. Maybe Tangled, since it could have new original material . Phineas and Ferb would probably be similar to 100 Acre Wood, where we'd drop in to see what was happening. I don't think it would...
  2. saintfighteraqua

My opinion about kairi and how aqua could make her a better keyblade wielder and character. and what other characters could learn from aqua.

This is the truth. Until Kairi proves herself I don't think the fans will be ready to put her on equal footing with Sora, Riku, Aqua etc. She's been underwhelming, her training a joke and playing as her in the was a pain. Once she has her own journey where she's not a damsel in distress and does...
  3. saintfighteraqua

News ► Ichiro Hazama discusses the difficulties of developing KHMOM's visual image

I get motion sickness pretty easily in video games. I don't think KH has ever been an issue, which is surprising given how vibrant and saturated everything is and always moving. Some games (like the Witness) make me literally sick, so I had to stop playing it, sadly.
  4. saintfighteraqua

News ► More songs confirmed for Melody of Memory!

Please, please please let Bibbidi Bobbidi Boo and the Micke Mouse March be short! I love BBS and I am a fan of Cinderella...but those two songs can get maddening. MMM is one of the most annoying songs in KH history.
  5. saintfighteraqua

If/when there is a Marvel world in KH, how would you plan the world out?

I still think Marvel and Star Wars should be references or Easter eggs at most. I really don't want worlds based on them. I think Pirates was enough of a clash, though I did love the world in KHIII. If they add in weapons, costumes, accessories and Gummis based on them, I'm fine, but even...
  6. saintfighteraqua

If they remade Com and DDD, then why couldn't they remade 358/2 days and coded

Days and Coded were my least favorite by a large margin. It would be nice to see them updated and fixed with more modern features and better gameplay elements (I did like some aspects of leveling in these games). I feel like the gameplay in both was never very good and updated graphics and...
  7. saintfighteraqua

No one likes Sora

I don't think Nomura actually hates Sora or is actively trying to kill him off. It's just plot stuff. And saying Sora is his enemy is not as straightforward as just saying he hates him. Protagonists can often be the most difficult to write and keep interesting. He has to find new ways to...
  8. saintfighteraqua

News ► A Kingdom Hearts Disney Plus CGI series is rumored to be in the works

Yes, we all knock on Nomura now. But I think we also can admit we love his style even if we can admit that it is not that great. What he needs are the right people to keep him in check. I'm all for creative liberty, but let's be real, Nomura is like George Lucas, he has amazing ideas but does...
  9. saintfighteraqua

News ► A Kingdom Hearts Disney Plus CGI series is rumored to be in the works

As much as I want this I also don't see how it can work out. I love KH's story but it honestly isn't that great. It could be with the right writers, but I can't see it getting a second season if it's anything like the writing in KH 3.
  10. saintfighteraqua

News ► Kingdom Hearts Dark Road details revealed

I just want to delete the boring, microtransaction memory hog UX has become. I didn't have high hopes for this, to be honest. But this is just...
  11. saintfighteraqua

News ► Kingdom Hearts III Re Mind was 2nd best selling DLC in US, 6th best selling DLC in the EU

I hope it helps development proceed on the future titles but I also hope SE and Nomura took the criticism the right way and realized some people were disappointed with how it was handled. The new gameplay mechanics are nice, but the rest felt shallow to me and definitely not worth $30-40. As...
  12. saintfighteraqua

Favorite character up until now and why?

Aqua! And believe it or not, my user name has ZERO to do with her (been using it since 2000) Aqua is an awesome character and I loved seeing her interactions with the Disney characters. She disappointed me in 3, but then, she has been through a lot.
  13. saintfighteraqua

KH Fans what are your plans for the future of the franchise? and Will you move on or stay till the end?

Pre-KH3 I would have said I'm in it forever. Post KH 3, I am still mostly in for the main titles...but with the UX drag and how disappointed I was with KH3 (even if I did enjoy it) and then the underwhelming DLC,I am slowly losing my passion. I'm still all in for what we get next and though I'm...
  14. saintfighteraqua

In your opinion, did ReMind fix the game?

I would honestly say no. But to get me ready for KH 4, I guess in that sense it did.
  15. saintfighteraqua

Classic elements you miss that were not in KH3

Oh, goodness. Where to begin! Most of you have already answered things I would and some brought up things I'd forgotten were so good about KH 1! But yeah, Disney boss fights were amazing.
Back