Recent content by saintfighteraqua

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. saintfighteraqua

Why is DDD so loathed and hated?

I consider it the weakest of the "good games" or the best of the "bad games." KH1, 2, BBS all good. COM, Days, Coded all bad (though I enjoyed them for what they were.) 3, 0.2 and DDD are somewhere in the middle for me. DDD was improved by being on PS4 since the battle system could shine here...
  2. saintfighteraqua

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS III remains the best-selling game of 2019 YTD for the fourth consecutive month

It is possible the nest one will outsell 3. 3 did have a lot of hype because of the wait. (let's please never do that again...) But because so many new players came on board with 3, it could mean we'll have a larger install base. I've worked in a game store since 2 came out, and the launch...
  3. saintfighteraqua

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS III remains the best-selling game of 2019 YTD for the fourth consecutive month

This is good for all involved (fans, creators, publishers, and Disney). I don't want rushed games, but I hope this pushes SE and Disney to push for a bigger budget and more resources.
  4. saintfighteraqua

News ► Kingdom Hearts outfit and weapon for Squall Leonhart coming to Dissidia: Final Fantasy NT in June

I absolutely loved Dissidia on PSP and rebought it for Vita. But this new one is just boring. Boring gameplay and no real story mode. Also, the DLC is way overpriced. I can get a decent game for that. DLC on PSP was like, 0.99 an out fir and maybe $3usd for a song pack. I won't be supporting...
  5. saintfighteraqua

News ► Kingdom Hearts III's Preorder Bonus DLC Keyblades Available for Purchase May 8th

Midnight blue is definitely available, I just saw it in the store for $2.99 usd.