• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Sadie808

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Sadie808

Watch the KINGDOM HEARTS 0.2 Opening!

That ending man!
  2. Sadie808

Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix Promo poster

Can't wait to play it! :)
  3. Sadie808

Hardest Organization 13 member?!?!

Dance water dance!!!!!!!!
  4. Sadie808

Terra, Ventus, or Aqua?

5. Sadie808

Anyone interested in playing Birth By Sleep Final Mix online?

Re: Anyone interested in playing Birth By Sleep online? For Birth By Sleep yups :) The only thing in the game i wasn't able to do was beat No Heart lol.
  6. Sadie808

Anyone interested in playing Birth By Sleep Final Mix online?

Re: Anyone interested in playing Birth By Sleep online? I would play with cha just to get back into the series :) but sadly i lost my psp.
  7. Sadie808

Hmm, acording to MasaBlade.....

The keyblade designs are pretty neat.
  8. Sadie808

Kingdom Hearts 3D - Ending + Secret Ending

I haven't kept up with the story for a long time and I am so totally confused lol but to be honest the story is getting really good and interesting. The new Org XIII got a nasty team and its good to see kairi is going to have a bigger role. Edit: Xehanorts plan is pretty dope lol
  9. Sadie808

Kingdom Hearts is getting creepy...wouldn't you agree

The story is getting pretty interesting.
  10. Sadie808

Favorite Scene?

If my memory is still right when vanitas face is revealed & Aqua meeting the wise which lead to everybody saying "Sora" lol
  11. Sadie808

What were your expectations?

This! Gameplay - The gameplay was good i love how you can go into command styles and how 3 of them had different styles. :) Voices - Everybody did a good job but vanita's voice joey did really good but i still prefer Miyu Irino.
  12. Sadie808

Did anyone else hate Vanitas?

Who could hate
  13. Sadie808

Why is Aqua so popular?

She is popular because out of the three she's the one that cares for everybody and she was able to whoop both her friends that were taken over by a old man and a playful kid lol but back to point she was able to save them and pretty set up all the sh*t Sora and friends have to go through *cough...
  14. Sadie808

Is it just me or is BBS FM even easier than BBS?

Thank you Ven! I enjoy doing all these unversed challenges in the worlds but my problem about the game is why did they only add 2 new keyblades? Master's keeper (which you can only use the realm of darkness) and crown unlimited why couldn't Nomura go all out with the game why couldn't they not...
Back