• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Sacred X

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Is KH 1.5 really needed?

No, it's not needed, but we're getting it anyway. It's mainly a benefit for diehard fans of the Kingdom Hearts series. Re-releasing games is a major point of the KH series sadly enough. For non-JP fans who never imported the Final Mix, this is a minor detail to look forward too. Though it...
  2. S

The World Ends With You Solo Remix Finally Returns to the App Store

Re: The World Ends with You So basically it's the same game with a few minor alterations? Sounds like a Final Mix that may or may not have bonus plot content. Major disappointment.
  3. S

Re: The World Ends with You Based on what, exactly? I'm aware when you first start Another Day, it clearly states that Day takes place in a completely different world so it has a completely separate story and whatnot. However, if you've played certain parts of Another Day you'd know the...
  4. S

Regarding Secret Bosses

I was really looking forward to a non-Sephiroth Final Fantasy or TWEWY secret boss. Ahh well, just as long as these bosses are challenging. No, seriously, I want to see Sho, Megumi, or at least Kariya/Uzuki. :/
  5. S

Re: The World Ends with You If Neku would be the main character in a sequel, I seriously doubt we'd just get another game. It'd pretty much be the same thing in a new area. Heck, the Reaper's Game in the first TWEWY was itself far from average. I'd assume a plot for a possible sequel would...
  6. S

Re: The World Ends with You What I've done so far is try to beat the game on ultimate with no items using the darklit planet set at level 1, as well as all blue noise at the end of the max possible chain. Most of it was doable (except some of the blue noise; such as the blue noise elephant and...
  7. S

Re: The World Ends with You What you can always do is play the chapters again in order (it'll do it automatically for you), just set the difficulty to ultimate and don't use any equips. The beginning will still be a little easy but the difficulty will pick up somewhat.
  8. S

What Did Kingdom Hearts II do wrong?

Strongly disagree here. KH2 may have been flawed in more ways than one, however it still has among the best gameplay of all the Kingdom Hearts games. Granted the true potential of the gameplay isn't realized too well until KH2FM, the gameplay was still amazing.
  9. S

Re: The World Ends with You That's too bad, would be so awesome to complete firsthand opposed to reading up spoilers/never knowing the outcome. If you have the chance to get another copy without hurting your wallet, I'd say do so. It has nice replay value anyway.
  10. S

Re: The World Ends with You If you've read ZERO spoilers, the story is pretty nice. At the very least, for a game that doesn't have 1,001 sequels to explain one story, it's pretty nice. Must've replayed the game 2-3 times by now just for story's sake. If you have read some spoilers, you're...
  11. S

Kingdom Hearts:BBS Worldwide sales

I'm thoroughly surprized. I always thought American sales outdid Japanese sales, however I guess I forgot how much more popular handheld consoles are in Japan.
  12. S

Why everyone hate this game?

I'm assuming that's why he left flying out in BBS, which is something I'm really happy about. I've noticed a lot of Xion bashing. While she wasn't completely necessary to the game's plot, I personally found her one of the most interesting characters I've seen in any fictional piece. The fact...
  13. S

Why didnt Braig enlighten Xehanort?

I often think he tries to give credit to the least popular member, aka merely saying Luxord was his favorite simply because he knew fans would probably like him least. Similar to how Xigbar is his "favorite" to play as in 358/2 Days, with Xigbar being one of the overall weakest/worst characters...
  14. S

Was anyone else dissappointed in Blank Points?

I... agree? I've never felt any sensitive emotion in this game (or pretty much any game for that matter), however when they all started saying his name, I felt a small something. "Chills" as some people on this forum call them. There was a hint of some sentimental emotion there, which was...
  15. S

Re: Coded doesn't have a secret movie but a 'secret talk'

Re: Coded doesn't have a secret movie but a 'secret talk' There are two types of secret endings. There's the original KH secret ending, which wasn't important but a hell of a good watch. There's KH2FM's secret ending which was a major revelation about BBS. Allister's debate seems to be if...
Back