Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• If you think the negarep was unfairly given, take a picture of the screen (press print screen, open up something like Photoshop, GIMP, Paint, etc) and paste. Save and upload the picture to photobucket then show a mod that screen. If they agree it is unfairly given they do something, not sure what.

But glad I can help!
    Thank you for that evaluation of the Haters and Lovers. Even I didn't really think of it in that way.
    Thanks. I resized my Zexion one to look bigger. I still might ask my friend for another avvie. She still owes me a favor.
    Ah, I loved my Zexion pic, too! People are constantly telling me that I'm a lot like Zexion, so I thought it was a pretty good pic (drawn for me by a friend and everything) but it was so tiny. Now I don't know what to do because while I love Demyx, it's also tiny. I might try something different, given enough time to figure it out.
    Thanks for the rep. I'm glad that you like my posts! I wouldn't go so far as to say I'm one of the better members, but I like to think that I at least have the intelligence necessary to stay here. ;P
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6