• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by ~Sacred Fox~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

does the difficulty matter?

On Critical Mode, your character remains at level one for the entire game, but some powerful abiliteis will be available except Second chance and One More Time. So basically, your character is strong, but you can die easily. That's the only difference (that I know of) between Critical mode and...
  2. S

Help/Support ► So...um...I'm kinda in love with two people

That seems like a bad turn out of events. You should stay with the girl. If you're comfortable with her then you should be with her. Taking him back may complicate things more.
  3. S

Help/Support ► Oh joy, not this again

I seem to have the same problem as you. My friends would ignore me and I'll just be there watching their conversation until someone notices. But I've known them since forever, but in your case they don't sound like friends to me. I think you should be with people who are true friends or people...
  4. S

KH2 is easy but what was the 'hardest' part?

Re: KH2 is easy but what was the 'hardest' part?? You mean you get bored easily when leveling up?
  5. S

Re: KH2 is easy but what was the 'hardest' part?? Haha..I'm not. I like to take my time fighting my enemies, but that depends on which world I'm in. If it's Port Royal or Agrabah, I usually avoid them all together.
  6. S

Re: KH2 is easy but what was the 'hardest' part?? Oh..I never encounteed that problem before. I guess I was well-leveled.
  7. S

Re: KH2 is easy but what was the 'hardest' part?? I kind of enjoyed his battle, but his phrases drove me crazy. "Dance water dance..dance water dance..." The clones were easy but somewhat annoying since they always move around. Besides all of those thing, he was fairly easy.
  8. S

Organization XIII Original Names?

I noticed that, too. Why would put another X if or maybe he had an existing X in his name already. Plus Ale sounds like a pretty weird name.
  9. S

Organization XIII Original Names?

Saix might also be Sai. Or Axel could be Alex because they might of just switched the letters around rather than adding an X to it.
  10. S

Re: KH2 is easy but what was the 'hardest' part?? Saix was pretty fun for me, actually. I love it when he goes berserk. Sephiroth..I just skip him. I don't find it worth it to kill myself for a new Keyblade or maybe I'm just lazy. :35:
  11. S

Re: KH2 is easy but what was the 'hardest' part?? I noticed many people thought Xaldin was tough and I have to agree. I think it took me about 2 to 3 times to kill him. Also when you have to fight the Unknown Organization member on the mountains while killing of clouds of heartless in Mulan's...
  12. S

If you can improve KH2 what will you do?

I would like the game to be more challenging and use more than just the X and triangle buttons.
  13. S

kh2 poll

Either Roxas..or Namine in Destiny Island.
  14. S

favourite cut scene in KH2

My favorite scene was when Sora was fighting Roxas or the scene just before the 1,000 heartless fight.
  15. S

Greatest disappointment in KH2?

It wasn't really much of a disappointment to me, but I wish it was more challenging. The fights were entertaining, but too easy and mostly consists of button-mashing.
Back