• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Sabaku no Gaara

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

I r back!

As it says I r back! Guess what! I don't whats been going on for awhile so if anyone minds passing me an update on that I'd be happy to find out. I'm not sure how long I'll be back for but you never know maybe two weeks maybe a few months maybe until I get bored and move on with life, that is if...
  2. S

Fanfiction ► Knights of Light 4:A New Shadow (not to be confused with Seirio's work)

Ok guys I was in the RP so I thought I'd say a lil something. With both of you writing on one story it gets kind of confusing because it seems that neither of you really have any clue what the other is gonna say. You both are excellent role-players and even though you each have flaws you guys...
  3. S

Fanfiction ► Just an odd Teenager

Yeah, like Ami said jolly... but I'm not Jolly!!! Finals are a pain!!! >.< Yay brothers coming back to my state!! Now if Ami or I can get him to finish this we might be working with something... You said in a couple days like a week ago!! >.<
  4. S

Come On Big Brother Did You Fall In A Hole?
  5. S

*poke* big brother *poke* where are you?
  6. S

Yes, how could you make a story without your partner in crime?
  7. S

YAY!! I'M IN THIS CHAPTER!! I feel loved :). You captured me perfectly! So when are you gonna finish Sinful Ways? I loved the chap. Does Ami still come here?
  8. S

Yay!! More Big Bro more!! :) Oh yeah and are you gonna post in Sinful Ways anymore?
  9. S

Yay!! Big brother is making Fan Fics again!! You need to finish Sinful Ways!! You stopped right when it was getin interesting!!
  10. S

Elemental Stones Part 1

Yay a remake! Story! The world was made of the 6 main elements of earth, nature, fire, water, ice, and wind. These elements were turned into 6 stones that were placed on the hands of the 6 chosen heros. With these stones the heros were able to warp and control the element they represented. The...
  11. S

green drive form

Just because wiki says something doesnt make it true. People can edit wiki thats why stuff can be wrong so don't go and say that Summon Form is true. It's just a rumor. I think it would be neat but I don't really know. I like the Alchemy Form idea though.
  12. S

Digimon: Deadly Sins (remake!)

Story Digiworld a world comprised of data that lies overlapped with our world. In the Digiworld there are monsters known as Digimon which is short for Digital Monsters. These Digimon are sometimes allowed access into the human world and find a partner known as a Digidestined. Sometimes though...
  13. S

Focus! (again!)

Story! Focus is the speacial ability to bring out inner energies to either summon beasts, increase speed, or make weapons appear from mid air. Focusers, people who are able to use Focus, were once considered gods and goddesses on Earth by some while others hated them for their abilities. In...
  14. S

Fanfiction ► Myth and Magic

Ahhh I forgot about this... I'll start chap 4 now... lol oops... Seriously people send me characters!
  15. S

Elemental Stones

ooc: :) Revamped Jewels of Jaro and changed it to this... Story! The world was made of the 6 main elements of earth, nature, fire, water, ice, and wind. These elements were turned into 6 stones that were placed on the hands of the 6 chosen heros. With these stones the heros were able to warp...
Back