• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by .:{S u t e k i~M i d o r i}:.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Shin Megami Tensei: Imagine Online Trailer/Review

YouTube - Shin Megami Tensei Online:Imagine Trailer/Review Heya Everyone! :lol: If you haven't heard, Shin Megami Tensei Imagine Online, has an English version out. Its in closed beta, and its doing pretty well. Here's a vid for Shin Megami Tensei, interesting as it is, it gives a preview on...
  2. S

High-Priced games

Lately, many of the games are high priced. A latest game for the PS platform was somewhere around $90.00approx and some DS games were around $69.99 [for one game btw] at EB Games. It is a bit unfair that games are priced so highly. What does everyone else think?
  3. S

Favorite Kingdom Hearts 1 Keyblade

I love the original. I also loved Oathkeeper, Oblivion, Lionheart and Pumkinhead ^-^ I would've said Ultima Weapon...but it looked bulky to me...it IS powerful but it was overdone i thought.
  4. S

Does Sora own more than one keyblade? -Theory-

Well, take the concept from the first series. Here, Sora gained new Keychains that change the appearance and strength of the blade. But in KH2, Keychains weren't really the concept here, instead of claiming new keychains as in KHI, Sora claimed them as a whole, Keyblade and Keychain. So looking...
  5. S

+VALKYRIE PROFILE+// Silmeria

Has anyone played this game ? If you have, what did you think about it?
  6. S

The Most Important Person to Sora is...

Kairi and Riku both are important people in Sora's life. When Sora was reunited with Riku again in KHII, it's because, he never really knew whether he was ok or not. Kairi was waiting on the islands for them. The last place he saw Riku was behind the Door, that Sora and the King locked together...
  7. S

Help/Support ► It's gotten even worse...

I know that it's weird for her mom to just cry after hearing she has another bf, but the past events when she went out with the guy from the previous thread, pretty much screwed her life over. She's been telling lie, after lie, after lie, and even brought the teacher into her lies. Eventually...
  8. S

Thanks for that MT, i'll be sure to tell that to her. But unfortunatley she's also banned from her computer. [She's been banned from most things, and her life is out of it, hence skipping everyday with the help of sleeping pills].
  9. S

Help/Support ► Discarded

You have to try and not let it get you down. Now, im a girl, and i wouldn't just drop a guy like that. If you two were really strong friends, even in relationship, you'd know her enough to know that she just wouldn't do that to you. Im a girl [using myself as example, but this happens to be...
  10. S

Help/Support ► Best friend?

Ok, first of all, im just gonna tell you a similar event. One of my friends comes up to me, and he says that he likes me, and he wants to go out. But, i can only see him as a friend, and that would be it. But you never know, it depends according to the person. If you're sure you know her like...
  11. S

Hey everyone. Ok, does anybody remember my previous thread about my friend? http://forums.khinsider.com/help-support/79096-how-help-friend.html For those who have previously helped out, you all know [or should remember, hopefully] her name was Ruth. If you don't know the story, or have...
  12. S

Where to find COM graphics...

I actually make CoM Sprite Comics from time to time, and got my resources mainly from this site. http://www.freewebs.com/3fhcharas3/khsprites.htm Hope it helps, i know it helped me alot ^-^
  13. S

Help/Support ► I need your opinions on a very small matter

I got to see what ya look like =D Haircut looks really good!
  14. S

Fanfiction ► The New Organization

XD I <3 your work Aj! I'll be looking out for the 4th Chappy!! And some people are spamming here, watch out or the mods'll pull out the spam hammer.
  15. S

Which character do you hate in CoM?

Larxene's alright cause she came up to the standards of actually being a saddistic evil villain. Since no-one said 'original' character, i will say Ursula. I dislike her slimeh tentacles DX
Back