• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Ryousha

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

BBS Release

Probably, but this isn't the spoiler section. So thats why i said cool
  2. R

BBS Question...

Crud, my bad. So nobody remembers Ven from 10 years ago? I guess that explains it by itself right? Also shouldn't Phil recognize Roxas? Well i guess it will never be discovered until BBS comes out. Either Phil has bad memory or never met Ventus
  3. R

What are the unversed exactly?

Didn't know that. Thanks for the info. But aren't they Unversed broken apart from Vanitas? Like they're their own being or is their a bond between them?
  4. R

BBS Question...

Also take a look at Phil, he recognized Roxas as either Sora or Ventus. Maybe Hercules, but he always missed the chance to see him, haha. Also same goes for the magic carpet. if Ventus ever went to Agrabah, then yeah. I don't think so though because the carpet reminded Roxas of Sora.
  5. R

What are the unversed exactly?

Despite how strong the unversed are, How can the half of Ventus - Vanitas be the spawn for all unversed. I mean its true, but aren't they stronger than Vanitas or surpisingly alot weaker?
  6. R

NA - Pre-ordering

Trimms, does gamestop even remember such an order from a year ago?
  7. R

BBS rated E10+?

It should be rated Teen if there was blood. It should stay E10 Despite the awesome storyline and battle system. It's really just a player with a giant key hitting people and they just disappear rather than laying dead. s1eyeballs
  8. R

BBS Release

Yeah hopefully they do, I want to know how Terra and Aqua sound like anyways. Hopefully Vanitas sounds cool.
  9. R

Possible KH: BBS PSP Bundle Idea.

You could change languages on the psp right? Also Aren't their region locks if you play the japanese game on a english psp?
Back