• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Ryo the True Unknown

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

It has appeard!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ya know, the only screens of Sora fusing with Donald that I've seen, were at Disney Castle. So wouldn't it be logical, if Sora learned that fusion from the orb? Maybe that orb thing was supposed be a great weapon, for disney castle, but they didn't know how to use it. Then Sora touches it at the...
  2. R

It has appeard!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, we probably already were, but now were 100% the we get to play in PotC world and Disney Castle.... PotC seems very dark....I didn't realy like the movie though, it better be good in game version....
  3. R

Demix- Full Scan!!!

I don't understand why alot of people are reminded of Vexen. Personaly, I think Demix looks nothing like Vexen, if he looks like anyone, it'd be Lexaus (SP?)
  4. R

Demix- Full Scan!!!

Heh, 'spose it realy IS a guitar....
  5. R

from what seen so far wfhat's your fav KH2 world?

I don't realy have a fav, but I'm realy intrested in checking out Disney castle, then the Deep Dive world above all else.
  6. R

a pic I saw on some jap KH2 site

It could be that we'll get to fuse with other people besides Goofy and Donald. OOOORRR, it COULD be possible, that we get more than just one form with Donald/Goofy. Although, I would like to be able to fuse with other characters too......
  7. R

Back again

Well, somehow, I stoped coming to this site for a while. And, well....Im back :D
  8. R

Offical RHG thread

Ever notice that more than just Riku and Kairi went to Destiny Island? That means they all probably had their own little boat to get there...Or maybe they just flew........
  9. R

Your opinion on this-

http://img30.echo.cx/img30/1999/ugh0qs.jpg im just sorta depressed and bored so id like to know what you all have to think of this....(click on the image to make it more clear)
  10. R

The Boondocks

Well a couple weeks ago, I picked up the paper and started reading the comics and came across Boondocks. It cracked me up, and ive been reading it every day since then. And now- as if it was perfect timing- I found out Boondocks will be making an [adult swim] apperance!!! I was wondering, when...
  11. R

How do you pronounce 'namine'?

I went through CoM pronouncing it as "Na-meen"
  12. R

pshhhhhhhhhht

Zisa took me a while, but i beat him.... Icey boy, well the saying- "the bigger they are, the harder they fall" applied to him.... Sepy was a bish to beat....killed me like ATLEAST 100 times b4 i finaly beat him....-_- and now everything is done except for Phantom.....i loathe that phantom
  13. R

Your Favorite ► Favorite CURRENT HIT song

Mines a 4 way tie, Ludacris- Number 1 spot Green Day- Holiday Bowling for Soup- Almost & G unit- hate it or love it
  14. R

Title Screen Artwork (Hi Quality)

No its a popsicle (sp?) its replaced the fish bone from KH1....
  15. R

Is C.O.M. coming on PS2??

No it will not. You see most games that are on a system such as PS2, Xbox, or GameCube are usualy in 3D not sprites (not the drink, the little computer made images made up by pixles)
Back