Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Rydgea

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Rydgea

News ► KH3 Axel Nendoroid available for pre-order, releases November 2021

That's odd. Are the stickers easily removable / washable like decals? Or if you screw up with the placement - is that it? Why am I even asking? I'm not getting this.
  2. Rydgea

Some don't want Disney in the next Kingdom Hearts games anymore

Not sure how much of your input was actually directed at me, my post was a response to the folks wanting less original characters removed than Disney ones. Disney will never not be in a KH game. It's so far-fetched that I don't even see the point in fantasizing about it. The great thing about...
  3. Rydgea

Film ► Your Favorite Disney Characters

There's so many good ones, but here's several that float to the surface. I didn't feel like stopping at 10, there are no live action favs, and they aren't in any particular order. Donald Duck / Dolan plz Jiminy Cricket / -hobo ver.- has my heart Dumbo / my sweet baby ;A; Cinderella / bc I'm...
  4. Rydgea

Some don't want Disney in the next Kingdom Hearts games anymore

The Disney characters have the advantage of already being established, iconic characters with fully realized character arcs. The problem isn't that (a mass of) original characters are there, they're just more often than not poorly developed and at a trickle-drip's pace.
  5. Rydgea

Cartoon/TV ► The Little Mermaid (1992 cartoon)

I saw as much on Wikipedia; however, I am confident I saw it in a theatre. Under what distribution methods the theatre had it I'm not sure. Anyways, whether it was some sort of special screening or not my sentiment remains, as a child, even, I was not impressed. The irony is that now, TLM series...
  6. Rydgea

I tried to look this up, but I see no date for wide release. Maybe select theaters were showing it? I have vivid memories of seeing this at the movies. Is there a glitch in the Matrix?
  7. Rydgea

The animation in Return of Jafar was so bad, even as a child I was embarrassed for Disney that they gave it a theatrical release. I'm happy to make concessions for episodes of TV that get cranked out though. I remember loving the Aladdin, Hercules and Tarzan shows. I never got to see this one...
  8. Rydgea

Came here to say I'm actually kindof excited to see this, since it's on D+, and I- Oop. Everything is off-model and disproportionate. The anatomy varies wildly from frame-to-frame, not just the chichis, sooo let's not weirdly obsess over this?
  9. Rydgea

Final Fantasy VII Remake Intergrade - June 10th 2021 - Weiss Rises

I thought I responded to this. Thanks. Yeah, I read that FAQ, but I didn't see any dates, so I had to ask. I was recollecting the XIV transfer from PS3 to PS4, and at the time that offer was made there was a pending (unknown) expiration. Turns out the upgrade lasted as long as service on the PS3...
  10. Rydgea

who else like final fantasy 13, its songs, music, gameplay, story? etc

You know, it's odd. I actually don't hate (see: I like) "My Hands" as a theme for XIII. It was incorporated so well into the trailers that by the time I heard it as the closing theme it felt like it was a part of the game's DNA. I think it speaks to some of the broken / strained relationships in...
  11. Rydgea

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS III Manga Volume 2 releasing June 2021 in Japan

When Ven came crashing into Aqua, leaving Terra to fight alone. But make it cute.
  12. Rydgea

News ► Nomura: "The KH series has entered a preparation phase for what's next"

We knew the end was in sight, but I'm still grateful for this news, tbh. It's been exhausting downloading this and deleting this cyclically over the course of the story updates and trying to push through the power creep. I have some decent memories playing this with friends, but mostly it's...
  13. Rydgea

Final Fantasy VII Remake Intergrade - June 10th 2021 - Weiss Rises

I wonder how long the free upgrade will be extended as I don't have a PS5 yet. Also, not mad at Ever Crisis. It's giving me a streamlined and uniform experience of the compilation, and I'm still curious about Before Crisis after all these years. I enjoyed XV Pocket Edition for what it was, and...
  14. Rydgea

KH3 Intro Video vs. KH3 "Let It Go"

I'm not sure I noticed any difference in quality. Maybe it's because I was still adjusting to the new look of in-game KH that the VisualWorks scenes always felt like I was looking at something nostalgic (and always f*ing beautiful). That KHIII packed them in instead of just bookending this...
  15. Rydgea

Film ► Raya and the Last Dragon (2021)

I'm getting strong Genie vibes from her, and I like it. I'll definitely get around to this once it settles on regular D+.
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6