• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
ryaneden
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Thanks to that bank thing you can start over all you want without needing both versions.
    I get bored after exploring all the story and area. I have no interest in the pokedex or breeding nonsense.
    You must be high if you don't think those remakes are completely different from the old ones.
    Oh i will. :) as there are a few people who have heard about her. like Coa Coa as she mainly lives where the Wei is located so naturally he would have to hear some things regarding her. She migrates a lot though as she doesn't stay in one place for to long.
    Don't hide all uve' it however, have her reveal bits uve' her story throughout the main event, and as well as others to have a coherent symphony in a way. :]
    That's a good start! However can you craft a background story, and or conflict to have reasons why she acts like this before the main events uve' your story? That will be the turning side uve' the character.
    Eventually I could've gotten it this weekend but i decided to pass it up since I've played Pokemon Ruby a thousand times. and wanted something new :p so i got Tomadachi Life instead. it's hard to believe Nintendo made a game like Tomadachi Life XD
    Nawh I just do digital art like signatures and stuff like that. I can't draw a tree right. xD

Basically, yeah but don't limit yourself on just creating their profiles first. Think about some events that you would want to them to go through. So you have a better idea to write. To get a better sense uve' what I'm saying, I really recomend watching the The Completionists retrospect uve' Final Fantasy VII. It was just a back note that he didn't intend on showing. However if you look at it a story writers perspective. You really are amazed on how much FF7 is actually a truly crafted masterpiece. It's on YouTube, so it's free to watch, but watching the whole 4 parts is gonna knock out about 2 hours uve' your time. Make sure to grab some popcorn!
    Nawh dood it's fine! I got some help from everyone here, and I believe I've gotten to become a stronger writer because uve' it. Everyone has their struggles, for me it's my lazy streak and never changing the characters personality from mine. Other than that though, I've been wanting to get at least one book published in my life. Being a writer and reading so many TVTropes prepares you in a new perspective that really changes your life. For me, I already care about things, but now, its just become a idealistic philosophy that I've been letting myself go through. I appreciate it seeing things in new ways now. :]

I'm ranting now though. xD If you do want to pay me back, feel free to request from my graphic shop or read my stories! Like Esprit' Frame or my other works, maybe it'll inspire you from how I evolved as a writer! I might actually try and go reboot my "We Were Loyal" story too! :]
    Ahh! You got your two foil characters then, or atleast analogue character. Whatever that means. You have someone to compare your character with and it shows some identity and awareness uve' who she is. If you do take that road.
    It can be an adaptation, like perhaps it's all set in the year 3000 if that's where your character is in. Don't forget this is your story, and especially it's your fan fiction. If the message is clear that your crafting an excellent story with what I said before. You can somehow have your character flying to the moon with Lu Bu fart rocketing you there. It's a story, anything can happen. People will question it, good or bad. People will love it. That's what I believe everyone should think about.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back