• Hello KHInsider Forum Members! Please hide all spoilers and discussion for Final Fantasy VII Remake in a spoiler tag, keep all titles spoiler-free, and do not share any videos/streams/images prior to April 9th 9pm Pacific Time. Anybody who fails to comply will be banned immediately for a week.

Recent content by Ruran

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Ruran

Cartoon/TV ► Star vs. the Forces of Evil

watch?v=kDoWhMt2_gs It's like Sailor Moon, Gravity Falls, Adventure Time, Steven Universe and Wander Over Yonder got together and had a baby! I don't know much about this show yet but the few snippets I've seen of it look promising. The only thing I'm worried about about is that it comes...
  2. Ruran

Things You Want Expanded on in the New Saga

KH3 is not yet here and with little information to go on, we're not left with much to speculate on regarding the future of the series. That is, we don't have NEW material to speculate on, but we do have over a decade and seven games worth of content, much of which will most likely effect the new...
  3. Ruran

Character ► [ACCEPTED] Good Stuff in Here

Here's my character~ This is my first time participating in an RP so I guarantee...imma be dumb. :D
  4. Ruran

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - Top 3 Worlds You Want w/explanation in Kingdom Hearts IV

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3? To be fair, KH3 wouldn't come out for quite some time so the Frozen hype will probably calm down by then. I think Frozen has a pretty high chance of being in KH3, but I don't think the initial reaction from it will be as...
  5. Ruran

My Sketch Graveyard (Kingdom Hearts)

Ruran 2008: "Oh boy! I got a new sketch pad and now I can practice my art work and be a manga artist someday! Once I get a few done, I'll upload them to the interwebz and see what people think." *later* "Drawing is butt hard. I know! I'll just set the drawings I haven't finished aside and do...
  6. Ruran

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - Top 3 Worlds You Want w/explanation in Kingdom Hearts IV

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3? Guys, calm the donk down. You're all over reacting.
  7. Ruran

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3? I just moved Lea's post here and was going to explain to him the sticky~
  8. Ruran

The Official Voice Actor Discussion Thread

Re: Is Hayden Panettiere going to do the voicework for Kairi? It's possible that she won't as well. KH3 is a high profile game but by the time it's time to do the voice work, she may have found something better as well. It's just too early at this point. KH3 would be coming out next year at the...
  9. Ruran

The Official Voice Actor Discussion Thread

Re: Is Hayden Panettiere going to do the voicework for Kairi? She didn't have a "child-like" voice by KH2 either, the director ordered her to make her voice higher so that she would sound more "princessy". It really depends on her schedule and KH3 is still a ways away. The voice work is one of...
  10. Ruran

Anime/Manga ► Bayonetta: Bloody Fate

Wasn't expecting an anime. It's looking purdy so far. LxrIoffNzX8 Crunchyroll - VIDEO: "Bayonetta: Bloody Fate" Anime Trailer
  11. Ruran

Ridiculous KH3 Wants

-Dual wielding? PFFFT! I want there to be trideca wielding! (wielding thirteen Keyblades) -Make my dream come true of having the Everyone x Everyone pairing. Everyone must fuck. -I want Sora to ride into the final battle riding on Dragon Maleficent's back setting everything ablaze Drakengard...
  12. Ruran

Spoilers ► Kingdom Hearts 1.5 ReMIX Live Stream

Here you can find a live stream for KH 1.5 RM. Live Stream: Leta_jp Edit: Just got ninja'd with the Days stream, lol.
  13. Ruran

What Exactly IS a Guardian of Light?

Note: This isn't a topic about who you think the GoL are, it's about what defines one. I feel that I should emphasize this because I know how easily it can go in that territory and it can go on forever. I have yet to play 3D nor watch any playthroughs of it and the cutscenes I've seen are...
  14. Ruran

Vanitas Broke my Game! ;~;

So you know how every now and then a game has a really bizarre glitch? I don't know if anyone else has experienced this one but I'm fighting Vanitas for the final time as Ven in the broken Station of Waking and after I try Shot Locking him my game wazzes out. Ven keeps "falling" out of the field...
  15. Ruran

PETA's Pokemon Black&Blue: Gotta Free 'em All!

I'm...not entirely sure if this belongs here or not. If it doesn't I guess it can be moved or deleted or whatever. PETA made a Pokemon parody game that's rather interesting to say the least. Frankly I'm confused by it, I don't know if PETA wants me to laugh, cry, vomit, or all three but I was...