• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Ruran
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• ;A; I didn't eat it all, only one. If you need more, then here! *gives Ruran a never-ending supply of every kind of candy* It will never run out, go bad, or melt! Enjoy ^w^ *eats another Kit Kat*
    Chocolate!! Milk, Dark, or White?

Prepare for fun that never ends! ADVENTURE TIME!

Lint!!

Ah, I see.

PB!
    Mmmm... Candeh! What kind of candeh do you like?

I like cartoons too. What ones do you watch?

Lint! It's genious! xD

No socks?

PB is awesome. Eating some now! ^^

YEAH!!!
    xD I love Candeh!!! I haven't watched TV in a while, but I like basically everything. Idk what makes the world go round. I'm wearing really comfy socks right now. I luv PB!!! AND YES, ALL AT THE SAME TIME!!! :D
    Sounds like a plan! :D Forgot about Paranorman. They both sound good, it's hard to choose between the two. Yep, AMC for all your horror needs! :D
    Idk. All I know about around Halloween is Paranormal Activity 4. Right now there's Frankenweenie, which is supposed to be pretty good. I'm probably just going to watch old horror movies. :p
    OK. Watch 'em on Netflix, or rent them when you're bored sometime. I liked the first 3, the 4th one was....meh (at least, I thought so). It was a good movie, but not as...grand...as the others. They tried to add a bunch of new stuff that doesn't really take on. Now it seems like Disney's milking it to death, appasently starting on a 5th. But I recommend the first 3 at least. :3
    I liked it. Johnny Depp is phenominal as Jack, as usual. I haven't watched the 1st one in a good while, so I can't really compare. And I can't really say anything else at all without ruining the plot. :3 You should watch it, if you liked the first one. :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back