• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Rue

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread [complete]

Re: The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread well call me bias sicne i;m in Twilgihtchaser37s Fandub as King Mickey with CGNET (eyah combo) and after seeing the trialer...My gosh Aquas vocie was horrible, jesse was plain awful to, in fact they all were terrible, it sounded like how "you people"...
  2. R

Kingdom Hearts 3D story possible plot

Maybe this is form the Data/ Digi Sora and Riku's eprspetive. of what happends after, and idk abotu yuou guys but riannign soras tells me, something freaky is going to happend maybe take a darker turn and that this will be the frist T rated game? mayeb the data in soras heart currpts him so...
  3. R

Hello I;m new here

Hola, I'm New here. My friend Sign, told me about this place how cool everyone here is,and well, hello Friend! ^^ s1worstbirthdayever Um...so what do I do? ahahhaha
  4. R

The would be Batman Series: Bruce Wayne: TV that could of been...

This is a review of a Tv show that was in the works but was never really made, and what could of been. So if your a fan of the Dark Knight then please, ladies and gentlemen I proudly present to you the seires that was transformed into/ inspired Smallville, the television pilot BRUCE WAYNE...
Back