• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
RoxSoxKH
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Oh by the way I read one of your posts, saying you look at KH as one game. I can understand that. You play BbS first. Then KH1. Like when Sora 'kills' himself in KH1, the screen goes black and Days begins, and then over the 7 days you beat KH1, and then start Days, and then Marluxia, Larxene, Axel, Lexaeus, Zexion, and Vexen go to Castle Oblivion and you start playing it, and then you don't start Days again until you beat Re:CoM. Then once you beat Days you start KH2 obviously, beat that, and then start Re:coded, and if 3D takes place after Re:coded you play that.
    My brother got it around the time it came out, and he got all the way to Rikunort and I watched him play the game up to there, and then a few days later he decided he grew out of it, and that I should play it. So he beat Rikunort and I beat the game afterwards. I was only 5 at the time. Good memories...and when I think about it, I'll always thank my brother for introducing me to the greatest gaming series of all time, and he's at all college and I miss him...a lot.

Hbu?
    My brother got it around the time it came out, and he got all the way to Rikunort and I watched him play the game up to there, and then a few days later he decided he grew out of it, and that I should play it. So he beat Rikunort and I beat the game afterwards. I was only 5 at the time. Good memories...and when I think about it, I'll always thank my brother for introducing me to the greatest gaming series of all time, and he's at all college and I miss him...a lot.

Hbu?
    Haha I just like to socialize I guess, and yeah school's fun, I like seeing my friends again and stuff.
    Haha true, true, I'm almost done KH1 (I HATE THE UNDERGROUND TUNNELS IN HALLOW BASTION OMFG!), I'm about to beat Sora's story Re:CoM, and I finished Days already, and I haven't really started KH2. Once BbS comes out and I beat it on critical and stuff I'm gonna replay the series in order 'cuz of Re:coded, since Re:coded takes place right after KH2.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back