• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Roxie1563
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Exactly! Doesn't do really well to try and force something out to write, better to let something come along and get it going. ^^ And no of course it was okay to add little details like that, I was surprised when reading it but I liked it. lol Damhan would probably just push the praise and admiration he's getting from the soldier aside, sort of just being a modest old man and telling him to just call him by his name, that sort of thing.

And I think people will like her character arc too. I think it's a good way to push things along and eventually have everyone focus towards the Spirit Realm eventually with Danu and everything else.

Yeah everything is just getting busier the more we get into the month, but hopefully it'll reach that moment when everything just quietens down for a while. ^^
    Hey Roxie. ^_^ Oh yeah I saw the post a while ago, I enjoyed reading it and it got me thinking about what to do when I write my next one. ^^ Of course, I understand things are probably really busy for Dream and Skitty right now, maybe I'll look into writing something soon then.

I'm doing all right actually, been working in a new job for the last month so just been getting used to that. How about things with you? ^-^
    Might be over 5 days late, but this week was busy, but I did have pretty good food. xD
    Speaking uve' which I need to start writing the next bit! I'll get to it later tonight. :3
    haha, It's actually been a month already and It feels like I barely moved in last week. xD

Time really sure does fly. I'm actually going to be having my 3rd year anniversary uve' registering on khinsider in the next few days i think. c:
    For the most part, I've handled myself pretty well. I visit family every other week, and I'm not behind in my classes. Heck It's actually been a full month since I've moved in!

It feels like It's only been a week. T.T
    Roleplay's galore! <3

I'll see if I can join the super hero RP, but once I'm more situated with college life. I'll for sure join in.

Pssst. I'll be Spider-man. c;
    You know to be honest, I thought being in college I'd have a lot less time. It's quite the opposite. xD

Heh, Sorry about that Roxie. I really enjoyed my anti-hero character for it, but this was back in high school and juggling swim, extra classes, I just didn't have the time. I hope that is a valid reason. /.\
    Goodness, I can't believe it's already close to Thanksgiving and Christmas. /.\ Life has been just going pretty fast for me.
    I'm doing good, I'm in college actually! I'm in a dorm and all and well I'm just growing up. c: How about you?
    Lol, true. You should do one for Thanksgiving Day if you get the chance.

Wait, does this mean we can expect one story on Alex's favorite holidays?
    You're welcome, and yeah I think she will. Also it's fun to know where you got the inspiration for it, so thanks for sharing.

If you have the chance to, I think you should do that, it'd be fun to see the stories you come up with for the special occasions.
    I've read it and I love it! :D It was so adorable and it made me squeak from the cuteness. I've told Dream about it and she's going to read it, even if I have to make her read. I'll let Seph and KKL know about it for you!
    Your welcome! xD

*continues to hug the bag of KitKat bars* Candy~ <3

What level were you against Vanitas? Birth by Sleep is a good way to go. Mm, Supergirl. Has it gotten any better yet? Aqua. <3

I gotcha. :3 Thanks for letting me know I can connect with your character or others, cause I wasn't sure if that'd be okay or not. xD I do like simple. lol. Just like uh... what did I name my person again? I got to go in there and find out.

I understand. More stuff to work on can sneak up on a person. xD
    Happy Halloween, Roxy! xD

CANDY! *jumps up and down excitedly* Thank you! *gives you a bag of Hershey bars* I'm sure I will. lol.

Gonna do anything on Halloween? :D

And thanks for letting me know my entry was accepted in Miracles a few weeks ago. xD I can't remember if I told you thank you or not.
    I'm letting you know my laptop is a bit sensitive, so it got sent by mistake.

Anyways I decided to post my template it in your thread. Let me know if I need to change it any!
    Yep, the one at the Keyblade Graveyard doesn't show up until you beat the final boss (of the character's story, not Final Episode) at least once.

There are just as many possibilities for the Seekers than there are for the Guardians, especially since the notion "Character XY would never help/work with Xehanort" doesn't hold much water when Xehanort has the ability to imprison their beings in their own body and control them against their will.

It's about time that old coot gets what he deserved fo good, I'd say. ;P
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back