• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Roxie1563
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Hiya~ My curfew's soon, so we won't be able to really talk until tomorrow, but it's nice to officially meet you~
    Hola! How be you? ;) You can talk to me anytime you like.

Man, Chemistry is not fun when you realize there's math in it. But I do love science! :D
    You like the Manga series too!! Ohmygawd!

Have you ever heard of Death Note? o.o

What would be the difference of ASAL and SEE?
    Is it like easier to understand?
    Hmm, well, I like third person books better because you can use better detail than anything. . .
    The Chronicles of Vladimir Todd best fits third person, I loved that series. :D
    I also like The Vampire Kisses series.
    Best portration of a real vampire.

It's not really weird, just some people are inito different things :3

Oooooh, do you know sign language then? o.0
    I've always wanted to learn sign language. . .>.<';
    Haha, I guess no one really likes them. xD Especially if they delay things that you're really passionate about.

Yeah, I wouldn't like to be a politician but I would like to work in an embassy or a foreign ministry and it pretty much requires a master's degree in some political field. And I'm interested in politics per se as a principle but yeah, I agree with you that it can be very frustrating at times.

Haha, I see. Well, I kinda have the same problem. xD Or more like, I get interested in something and then I get bored and forget about it. First I wanted to study psychology, then English, then law and now politics, I just can't decide, lol!
    Haha, might be. xD

Yep! Though I don't think it will happen anytime soon again, at least hopefully it won't. And I would probably be able to continue proofreading, it would just mean that we would get delayed a bit again.

I see. c: I'm studying International Business at the moment. Can't say that it's the most interesting subject out there but. Have to start with something I guess, haha! Though I will probably continue studying after this, probably going to take something like social politics or international relations.
    What would you be interested in then? c:
    xD Gotta say that to Seph.

Yeaahhh, except I didn't have any small problems but had to take my other laptop to ICT support and I had to format the other so... But fortunately both of them are working alright now so. c:
    Lucky you, I just started my uni like 9 months ago. xD
    Haha, I was having some problems with my computers and had a huge load of school assignments. >_> No need to worry though, we will probably get back in the normal schedule in no time. c: Actually just sent the next chapter to Seph, so he will hopefully put the new chapter up this weekend.
    Hi there! c:
    Sure! Feel free to talk to me as well whenever you feel like it. n_n~
    Hey Roxas :]

How've you been doing? Yeah, sorry bout that, would have been here yesterday had it not been for my wifi :p

Also, what other kind of stuff do you like to do Roxas? Have you checked out Ubisoft merchandise? They have some assassins creed stuff on there! Plan on getting a t-shirt from there!

~~~~~

Ya know, even if Desmond learns the truth about Lucy being a Templar, I think he will handle the news just fine. Because Maria was a Templar at one time too, before joining up with Altair.
    Not at all xD I have a thing for Altair but he's already taken, lol.
    Well mistakes happen, but sometimes that's just life and things work out in the strangest of ways :D

Alright, some other time I'll tell ya all about it xD right now, I'm a bit tired due to a cold, so I'll get back to you on my point of view on Revelations. So that's what the data fragments are for! Sweet! I'll definitely get on that, collecting them all, because I want to see what Desmond's life was lifelike! Thanks for telling me about it, Roxas.

I hadn't thought much about it, except now that you mention zip lines, that's a brilliant idea! If their were wires everywhere, you could zip line just about anything. That would be awesomesauce! x) well, I have a lot of confidence, that between you and Desmond, everything will work out just fine. Because you two are the most famous, coolest, and badass assassins I know! Be strong my fellow assassin, may the creed be with you.

(also, I really like the nickname Key xD)
    Well, I am reading-for like the fifth time-The Twilight Saga.
    Personally, i love the story line. It is very well written and sticks to the point.
    The only flaw I have about the series, is well. . .the sparkles.
    Other than that, the series is really good.

What about you?
    Nothing really, just practicing some songs on Acoustic.
    I love the site I get the tabs from.
    I like tabs way better than actual notes. . >.<';

How about you?
    Oh, I haven't really explored, explored because I have been busy. . .>.<';
    So far, it is a really nice forum and I don't see anything bad about it :3
    I can't wait to see how kairi will save Aqua and Namine, should be very interesting
    Don't know how but somehow I was resurrected, but besides that Im really sad, just finished 358/2 days on proud and saw Xions death, the saddest cutscene in all of KH series.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back