• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by RoXi

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. RoXi

News ► The World Ends With You ARTNIA Campaign!

LOL 777 CONFIRMED FOR PROTSGONIST IN TWEWY 2
  2. RoXi

The 3D sitch

nah, Days only used the bottom screen as a map, never to the extent that 3D utilizes the dual screens.the reason Days only had cutscenes in 1.5 is because remaking the entire game of Days would've taken way too long, considering it was built on a different engine than the console titles
  3. RoXi

News ► The World Ends With You: Solo Remix Now Released on Android!

no joke, best game I've ever played. The gameplay is tight and the story?! HOLY SHIGHT IS IT PERFECT.There are no cliches but plenty of twists that you'll never see coming. Bought this bad boy back in 2008 and its the only game I've ever fully replayed over and over again. Not to mention that...
  4. RoXi

Theory: Xion knew of the "multiple Xehanorts" plan and Ven?!

as the title states, it is simply a theory. at the end of Days, when Xion is crystallizing/dying, she says: the original pretense during Days and KH2 was that Xemnas was creating Kingdom Hearts in order to give all the Nobodies in the Org hearts again, but I think Xion knew that wasn't really...
  5. RoXi

Who does Axel see instead of Xion on Day 353?

I always assumed Axel saw Xion as just BH Kairi and that he only notes a similarity in their appearences because Namine looks like Kairi, who in turn Xion resembles. good point about Axel and Roxas though
  6. RoXi

Marluxia and Larxene's Plan

this brings up an interesting point: personally, maybe they'd take care of the Mid-tier members (Xaldin, Laxaeus, etc) but once they'd reach Saix, Xigbar, and Xemnas, they'd be toast. These three, as far as we know, are the only three that were in on the whole "make 13 darknesses/Xehanorts"...
  7. RoXi

Why is Xehanort old again?

probably the best, most sensical theory so far
  8. RoXi

Playable KH2 Sora in 3D?

is there anyway to hack the game so that I can play as KH2 Sora? The data for his skin is already in the cartridge, so I'm sure there's a way to do it. Back when Days came out, some guy got Ven to be a playable character because his data was in the game from that scene with Xigbar in Wonderland...
  9. RoXi

Can't believe its been a year...

just found this now. pretty darn good strategies, too. *takes notes*
  10. RoXi

Why didn't Master Xehanort do this for the X-Blade?

going by this logic, then having Ansem SoD and Xemnas fight would have yielded the X-Blade, which would've been a shortcut compared to collecting 7 lights and 13 darknesses. I'll agree, the X-Blade did look fractured. did MX ever make any comment on it? (or maybe even Nomura in an Ultimania or...
  11. RoXi

The World That Never Was in KH2 and KH3D

ahh, ok. Thank you. sorry about that
  12. RoXi

Why didn't Master Xehanort do this for the X-Blade?

but the only reason it ended in failure was because of Ven sacrificing his heart. If MX repeated the process and stopped the person form sacrificing their heart, it would be a success
  13. RoXi

How Has KH3D Impacted You?

"Donald, quit hogging all the food!"
  14. RoXi

Terra-Xehanort's Apparent Absence in the Final Scene

the way I see it, the reason we see Xehanort in his old man form at the end of DDD was because he was gearing up to take over Sora's body, thus he would have to abandon his current host, Terra/TerraNort
  15. RoXi

Master Xehanort's current location

to hide in a world that isn't in the game? HE'LL BE INVINCIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!
Back