• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

roxaven

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
What can I say? I love Kingdom Hearts! :D I started playing this awesome game since I was 9 years old, and I am still a fan. Let's see, I also like to play other video games as well and I read manga plus watch anime. I also enjoy drawing, before I wouls only draw anime, but recently I started to draw people and real life objects. I'm a pretty nice and cool chick...(so I have been told ^_^). I am also open minded, I usually don't judge others, I would rather get to know somebody and know what makes them who they are! Well umm... if anyone is interested in talking about video games, anime, or themselves I am all ears. Or heck we can talk about cheese! xD I just want to have fun and well, if anyone is interested in getting to know me and being friends I am totally up to that! Don't be afraid to talk to me I don't bite I promise ;)

Well if you didn't read my bio: Kingdom Hearts, other video games, watching anime, drawing
Occupation
college student (party and study! Oh yeah videogames!)
PlayStation Network ID
roxaven
Currently playing
Final Fantasy 012 Dissidia Duodecim, RE 5, KH2 Final Mix (Lv.1 critical!)

Signature

EdhittingLing.gif

Following

Followers

Back