• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by RoxasRulzUAll

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

What was the worst thing that happen to you in KH2

Oh well I almost beat the game without saving, then when I was about to fight Xemnas and my friend "accidently" tripped on the cord. It was gonna be 22 straight hours through the game.
  2. R

roxas struggle-setzer's chicken wing*possible spoiler*

Ah! It all becomes clear now
  3. R

where do I find...

DAAAAANG! I look to see if there are any updates, and monkeybutt has one RIGHT THERE! Ok screw this. and also, the search didn't show this, is something wrong?
  4. R

Agrabah

Or just use magic. that works too. But yeah, Jafar was a pain.
  5. R

Star Ocean Question

In StarOcean 3 TTEOT, I was battling in the Kirsla Mines and a bunny or retail rabbit or w/e was bouncing around the battle area. I went to go look closer, but my stupid party members finished the battle. I have the strategy guide, and it makes no mention of this, is this a glitch, something...
  6. R

Did someone hack my account?

I have recently recieved a PM that was sent...strangely...from myself. It was inviting me to join a clan I have never heard of. Is this a glitch, a hacker, or a multiple personality disorder? PLEASE HELP!
  7. R

kh2 jokes really funny

prepare to get pwnd n00bs If sora and Kairi switched roles ~When Riku and Sora are racing~ Kairi: If I win…I’m captain! And if you win… Riku: I get to share the paupu fruit with Sora. Kairi: o_. Um, okay. ~In Hallow Bastion~ Riku: Without his heart, he cannot use his power. Wait a...
  8. R

Official "I got Kingdom Hearts 2" Thread!

I got mine but I'm grounded so I can't play it but i'll get up at like midnight and play till school
  9. R

What would happen if...

What would happen (in KH series) if... Sora and Kairi switched places: (in the thing beneath this sentence, Riku is gay) ~When Riku and Sora are racing~ Kairi: If I win…I’m captain! And if you win… Riku: I get to share the paupu fruit with Sora. Kairi: o_. Um, okay. ~In Hallow Bastion~...
  10. R

What would happen if...

What would happen (in KH series) if... Sora and Kairi switched places: ~When Riku and Sora are racing~ Kairi: If I win…I’m captain! And if you win… Riku: I get to share the paupu fruit with Sora. Kairi: o_. Um, okay. (for all those who don't get this...Riku is gay here...) ~In Hallow...
  11. R

rate the best comp art!

just what it sounds like you make little drawings like bunny in my sig and we'll rate them (\/) (**) (><) (_l_)
  12. R

Battle Royale, The book

Taken directly from the book's back cover A class of junior high school students is taken to a deserted island where, as part of a ruthless authoritarian program, they are provided arms and forced to kill one another until only one survivor is left standing...Battle Royale is a Lord of the...
  13. R

God's gone

OOC: baisically, god has gone AWOL. don't flame if ur christian, this is a "fictional" god. anyway, a 17 year old boy, vecton, is back, and is here to try to take up the roll of "god" Only problem is, Lucifer, or the devil has taken up residence in heaven, which is now an expanded hell. The...
  14. R

Well...this is new...

I haven't been to the forums for over a year...I had to rejoin...could someone update me on whats been happening?
Back